+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Did We Lie To The FBI

    According to the FBI National Academy requirements, students must agree to stay in law enforcement for three years upon graduation. How did Major Larry Nalven get in when it was known he MUST retire in less than 18 months of his graduation? More arcane laws? Rules are for the common man? He must be such a great leader I guess. DROPís a *****, ainít it? But itís okay when the executive staff bends the rules I guess. How else would they stay employed. Dirty ****s.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to the FBI National Academy requirements, students must agree to stay in law enforcement for three years upon graduation. How did Major Larry Nalven get in when it was known he MUST retire in less than 18 months of his graduation? More arcane laws? Rules are for the common man? He must be such a great leader I guess. DROPís a *****, ainít it? But itís okay when the executive staff bends the rules I guess. How else would they stay employed. Dirty ****s.
    I donít know...did your mom lie to your dad about who your daddy really is?? Dirty ****.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I donít know...did your mom lie to your dad about who your daddy really is?? Dirty ****.
    Ouch!!!! Did we strike a nerve or what? Sorry, I donít make the rules Ball Washer. Iím just pointing out the obvious that maybe someone wasnít completely truthful when they applied for the Fabulous Federal Bureau of Investigation National Douche Bag Academy. Doesnít that involve some kind of tuition too? Who paid for that? Why are we sending a short timer there? Why would we promote someone to Major of IOB who has to leave so soon? Mind you, someone who was booted from a unit in IOB. All really interesting questions that I am sure we will never get the answers to. Where is the transparency? And letís be honest, only a very few would actually come in here in defense of these jag-offs. Wonder which one you are. What FBINA Class were you? What actual skills did you learn at FBINA that you employ here?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I donít know...did your mom lie to your dad about who your daddy really is?? Dirty ****.
    It's hard to argue intelligently with the facts isn't it?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ouch!!!! Did we strike a nerve or what? Sorry, I donít make the rules Ball Washer. Iím just pointing out the obvious that maybe someone wasnít completely truthful when they applied for the Fabulous Federal Bureau of Investigation National Douche Bag Academy. Doesnít that involve some kind of tuition too? Who paid for that? Why are we sending a short timer there? Why would we promote someone to Major of IOB who has to leave so soon? Mind you, someone who was booted from a unit in IOB. All really interesting questions that I am sure we will never get the answers to. Where is the transparency? And letís be honest, only a very few would actually come in here in defense of these jag-offs. Wonder which one you are. What FBINA Class were you? What actual skills did you learn at FBINA that you employ here?
    Let McLynas know. He will make hay about it.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let McLynas know. He will make hay about it.
    Will someone please post McLynas booking photo. I can see it now that booking photo will soon be on billboards all over Pinellas as part of the next campaign. McLynas with a joint in his mouth next to his booking photo. Will be great campaign literature.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wow. A fact was presented. Larry Nalven was sent to the FBI National Academy during his last 18 months of employment because he is in DROP. The FBI lists a requisite of attendance of their leadership academy that you will stay in law enforcement for another three year after you graduate. The only response we get are insults. Feelings donít argue facts. Guess he is guilty. What a transparent Bureau Commander we have in IOB.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. A fact was presented. Larry Nalven was sent to the FBI National Academy during his last 18 months of employment because he is in DROP. The FBI lists a requisite of attendance of their leadership academy that you will stay in law enforcement for another three year after you graduate. The only response we get are insults. Feelings donít argue facts. Guess he is guilty. What a transparent Bureau Commander we have in IOB.
    So have you reported him to the FBI yet? If not, why not?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. A fact was presented. Larry Nalven was sent to the FBI National Academy during his last 18 months of employment because he is in DROP. The FBI lists a requisite of attendance of their leadership academy that you will stay in law enforcement for another three year after you graduate. The only response we get are insults. Feelings donít argue facts. Guess he is guilty. What a transparent Bureau Commander we have in IOB.
    Doesnít say he has to stay at the same agency. Do you know that he doesnít have something else lined up when he leaves? Of course you donít, youíd rather make an issue of something without the facts so you can justify the miserable feelings that your harboring. I bet your family is real proud of your dumbazz for being an leoaffairs warrior.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Iíve known Larry for 20+ years and he has always been a stand up guy. And no Iím not a ďBob ball washerĒ as you like to refer to people. Also Iím not an RN fan since he advanced and retired. He really changed but Larry has not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •