??????Brain Bleed - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Anyone who feels in the least bit hurt after training needs to file a workman's comp claim. There's nobody that can talk you out of it or tell you anything different. Have some balls of your hurt.

Unregistered
    Wonder if they are going to have us sign a waiver in the future? If you think about they are there to do a planned attack on a deputy against their permission. Wouldn't that really be a battery. Next think you know we'll all line up to get shot with our vest on so we know how that feels and be able to fight thru that also.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder if they are going to have us sign a waiver in the future? If you think about they are there to do a planned attack on a deputy against their permission. Wouldn't that really be a battery. Next think you know we'll all line up to get shot with our vest on so we know how that feels and be able to fight thru that also.

How about they train you to use every weapon on your belt to its maximum potential!

Secondly, make it mandatory that you carry a FULL SIZE NIGHT STICK every time you are out of your marked unit in uniform!!! Also, that you will be disciplined for not using it to its potential when deemed reasonably necessary to take a subject into custody!

Watch how fast you will get respect as well as compliance..

For to long, deputies were trained to think that they were not supposed to appear intimidating to the public. Unfortunately, that is a sign of weaknes and in the long run it has taken its toll. If you look like you mean business, it will go a long way.

Ground fighting should be your last option and should be avoided at all cost!! The subject should have big bumps all over him or her before ground fighting ever happens!!!

Unregistered
    Bababooey!

Unregistered

Dr dentist

Please someone tell the Russian guy to get a new set of choppers and brush his teeth you want a big smelly prick on top of you?

Unregistered
    How about they train you to use every weapon on your belt to its maximum potential!

Secondly, make it mandatory that you carry a FULL SIZE NIGHT STICK every time you are out of your marked unit in uniform!!! Also, that you will be disciplined for not using it to its potential when deemed reasonably necessary to take a subject into custody!

For to long, deputies were trained to think that they were not supposed to appear intimidating to the public. Unfortunately, that is a sign of weaknes and in the long run it has taken its toll. If you look like you mean business, it will go a long way.

Ground fighting should be your last option and should be avoided at all cost!! The subject should have big bumps all over him or her before ground fighting ever happens!!!
    I 100% agree! I'm tired of being told by BSO that I'm too intimidating to the public because I want to wear a vest that takes weight off my hips and back and evenly distributes it. I wear a handgun with extra magazines, sometimes carry a rifle, carry knives, a taser, and an expandable baton, but it's the vest that's intimidating? Seriously, at some point one of our administrations has to grow a pair of balls and stop catering to the ones trying to hold us back and get us hurt. The citizens DO NOT respect us, why, because of the last administration who catered to them.

Unregistered
    I heard the Deputy died while in emergency surgery. Can anyone confirm?

Unregistered
    The one who died last weekend?

Unregistered

We didn't have to struggle with scumbags

They are a bunch of old deputies, they were something when 2 cans and a string were a way to communicate.
    Well you brought it up smart ass, listen carefully, we didn't scuffle or need mma training. The old timer deputies didn't scream for help ON our cans and strings, ONE deputy against several fighters? Easy, nun chucks to the arms, legs, knees, and hands! Ow! They were the ones trying to punch the sheriff deps but yet when it was over, we barely broke a sweat and they were screaming in pain. Don't like what I said? Stay back 500 feet !

Unregistered

Thank you!

Bout time somebody said this! WTF ? The last two sheriffs and Ron Cochran were terrified of vidoes, attorneys and reporters! F that crap!
    A dragged out fight looks worse than a quick crack on the calf muscle from your baton. Trust me get part of the bone in that strike and they will go down. Cuff them up and get the F out of there.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast