??????Brain Bleed
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

??????Brain Bleed

Is it true someone is in the hospital with a brain bleed he received from in service DT..
    Cant be true...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true someone is in the hospital with a brain bleed he received from in service DT..
    Cant be true...
    Yup, and Murphy did the old speech your only sore your not injured. Meanwhile you go back to district hurt because they don't want to fill out the workers comp paperwork to hide how many people are actually getting hurt in training. I don't know about you but I don't normally wear boxing gloves while working.

Unregistered
    Who was it and where do they work

Unregistered

Wtf

Dude wtf is going on in training?

Unregistered
    Training is out of control. When did it become necessary to get hurt to goto defensive tactics. It is called training for a reason means you practice your skills but not to the point someone gets severely injured.

Unregistered
    Dude wtf is going on in training?
    New G.O. mandated by training. Everybody now has to become an MMA fighter to do their job. I get it, we need to take better care of ourselves and our job does require us to be in some kind of shape in order to defend ourselves and others (yes, I know round is a shape, but not the shape we need to be in). But we don't have the luxury of going to training just to get hurt and be out or on lite duty. We are already over 200 deputies down, how many does training claim a year due to a variety of injuries? If this agency is serious about its personnel getting in better shape, then start giving us time to workout on duty, and no not during our lunch, or pay for our gym membership like our insurance use to do. Not every district has a gym that someone can use, or they're too small for more than one or two people to be in at the same time. You preach about being in shape but then do nothing about it except hurt a few people in training, then tell stories about them not being in shape.

Unregistered
    New G.O. mandated by training. Everybody now has to become an MMA fighter to do their job. I get it, we need to take better care of ourselves and our job does require us to be in some kind of shape in order to defend ourselves and others (yes, I know round is a shape, but not the shape we need to be in). But we don't have the luxury of going to training just to get hurt and be out or on lite duty. We are already over 200 deputies down, how many does training claim a year due to a variety of injuries? If this agency is serious about its personnel getting in better shape, then start giving us time to workout on duty, and no not during our lunch, or pay for our gym membership like our insurance use to do. Not every district has a gym that someone can use, or they're too small for more than one or two people to be in at the same time. You preach about being in shape but then do nothing about it except hurt a few people in training, then tell stories about them not being in shape.
    This is true. Many agencies let their officers work out on duty.

Unregistered
    Training is packed with people who did a job 15 years ago and want to tell you all their cool stories from back then

Unregistered
    I miss Kellys silky smooth legs

Unregistered
    They are a bunch of old deputies, they were something when 2 cans and a string were a way to communicate.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast