??????Brain Bleed - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the brain bleed true and if so who is the deputy and where does he work? There is an attorney who is interested.
    Tamarac. His name rhymes with cake....not trying to B funny but not sure he wants his nae on here

Unregistered
    Tamarac. His name rhymes with cake....not trying to B funny but not sure he wants his nae on here
    Call Goldman and Daszkal they’re out of Deerfield Beach. Very fair and reputable. I think he’ll be satisfied.

Unregistered
    Call Goldman and Daszkal they’re out of Deerfield Beach. Very fair and reputable. I think he’ll be satisfied.
    954-428-9333, they don’t get paid unless you get paid.

Unregistered
    I heard they had to amputate his vagina

Unregistered
    Calling someone a vagina for a brain bleed? This place never ceases to amaze...

Unregistered
    He broke his penis.

Unregistered
    You woke the Ambulance chasers...

Unregistered
    Call Risk Management, time to start writing the negligence checks.

Unregistered
    He is a fat slob, that is a medical mess to start. I highly doubt DT gave him a brain bleed. He probably passed out high on swiss rolls and his head on the toilet. Thus coming up the idea for the flux capacitor.

Unregistered
    He is a fat slob, that is a medical mess to start. I highly doubt DT gave him a brain bleed. He probably passed out high on swiss rolls and his head on the toilet. Thus coming up the idea for the flux capacitor.
    Well next he jumps in his Delorean I hope he sets the time dial to the night your Mom and Dad made you. Perhaps he can throw your Dad a mini condom and spare us your stupid posts.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast