??????Brain Bleed - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Heard the Sheriff called this “fake news” tonight. Total insult to the Sgt’s and Deputies who stood tall and helped create the possibility of him becoming Sheriff in the first place. Looks like Tony has forgotten us already.

Unregistered
    If this is true, it demonstrates perfectly his lack of experience and intelligence. When the next person gets hurt he will really have a mess on his hands....good luck!

Unregistered
    everyone is groovy

Unregistered
    So this brain bleed incident from DT isn't true, I take it. Otherwise we would have a name of the deputy. You fat, lazy, out of shape whiners are pathetic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So this brain bleed incident from DT isn't true, I take it. Otherwise we would have a name of the deputy. You fat, lazy, out of shape whiners are pathetic.
    Oh it's true. Why would we put the deputy's name on a public website.

Unregistered
    Get well and feel better bro. The case should be presented to the state attorneys office for charges. First the deputy never gave permission to be hit, second there was intent because the training deputy didn’t like this deputy.

Unregistered
    Get well and feel better bro. The case should be presented to the state attorneys office for charges. First the deputy never gave permission to be hit, second there was intent because the training deputy didn’t like this deputy.
    We got a genius here. I guess when someone plays soccer and gets kicked we should charge the other player for battery too. Leave the law to the lawyers dumb@$$. It’s called implied consent, he engaged in an activity knowing there was a possible or likely outcome of physical contact. YouTube lawyer. Probably a YouTube cop too.

Unregistered
    We got a genius here. I guess when someone plays soccer and gets kicked we should charge the other player for battery too. Leave the law to the lawyers dumb@$$. It’s called implied consent, he engaged in an activity knowing there was a possible or likely outcome of physical contact. YouTube lawyer. Probably a YouTube cop too.
    Wrong partner. You are required to attend training. Nothing says you consent to be beat up on purpose. Next the gun squad is going to shoot us with the new guns so we know how that feels too.

Unregistered
    Poor leadership! Stood by silently while deputy after deputy were injured. Getting injured in training isn’t going to help anyone on the street. Stupid program endorsed by a Sgt appointed sheriff. The show continues

Unregistered
    Poor leadership! Stood by silently while deputy after deputy were injured. Getting injured in training isn’t going to help anyone on the street. Stupid program endorsed by a Sgt appointed sheriff. The show continues
    This, ****ing ooo rah faggots with cush jobs...wish I could get paid to exercise half my day, jerk off for 1/4, and talk shit about nothing I've ever done the other 1/4
    **** off faggot training losers

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast