Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
In my many years on the patrol that I have been involved with recruiting, I don't think that I have ever seen such a committed individual, so eager to become a Florida trooper. I have kept up with your posts and I believe that your dedication and your commitment to your future career with the Patrol are exactly what we are looking for. Could you please provide your name so that we can expedite your application to the top?
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.
Seems like he is a minority, it's even an added bonus..pretty much now a days if your an Anglo male and apply with any agency,good luck you will need it! Especially in South Florida (Palm Beach and south). I have heard this from many applicants (Anglo males) that their files were mysteriously lost,not entertained or DQ'd because of some 1999 unpaid beeper bill on their credit..I'm talking about good applicants with honorable military,no criminal history adult or adolescent,perfect job history and so on...but, good luck to everyone in their future endeavors in whatever agencies you entertain your applications!