Reyes brother refuse to do anything about time off issue
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Reyes brother refuse to do anything about time off issue

They made promises to help patrol, they said they will do something about the time off issue and I time issues for patrol. They don’t care it doesn’t affect them.

Unregistered
    What is this that I hear that now you can not use partial I or IF prior to your shift in the south end. Who died and made JR in charge of changing or having his own interpretation of our contract. I can call in the first couple of hours I or IF as long as it meets the criteria as per the article in our contract.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is this that I hear that now you can not use partial I or IF prior to your shift in the south end. Who died and made JR in charge of changing or having his own interpretation of our contract. I can call in the first couple of hours I or IF as long as it meets the criteria as per the article in our contract.
    Reyes talk shit about Ortiz and lugo. But Ortiz and lugo would never allow this to happen. We have a Weak FOP leadership now and FDR AND REYES will blame that they don’t know what they are doing. Its been three months since Reyes came into power.

Unregistered
    Reyes talk shit about Ortiz and lugo. But Ortiz and lugo would never allow this to happen. We have a Weak FOP leadership now and FDR AND REYES will blame that they don’t know what they are doing. Its been three months since Reyes came into power.
    Look I voted for them and I'll be the first one to tell you, there's no way I'll vote for them again. 1 termers. Clueless
    I should've stuck to the evil I knew. Shame on me.

Unregistered
    I voted for you Reyes for a change but you my friend have not done anything for us. At least fake it if you must and show your face to rollcalls and hear out the troops give us some feedback on what is going on in this place. Provide us with that transparency that you so much spoke about prior to being elected.

Unregistered
    These losers spend the whole day eating , sleeping , going to the bathroom and doing absolutely nothing while they work. There never going to do anything about the time off issue. They don’t care

Unregistered
    I voted for you Reyes for a change but you my friend have not done anything for us. At least fake it if you must and show your face to rollcalls and hear out the troops give us some feedback on what is going on in this place. Provide us with that transparency that you so much spoke about prior to being elected.
    How many times did you see the past FOP at roll calls? Only when they wanted us to cast their vote. The Reyes brothers are doing what they are supposed to be doing, they are helping with issues at hand and I didn’t vote for them to do miracles but to do what’s right and to bring transparency to our union. The current FOP leadership have their hands full and are working hard to resolve things within their power.

Unregistered
    How many times did you see the past FOP at roll calls? Only when they wanted us to cast their vote. The Reyes brothers are doing what they are supposed to be doing, they are helping with issues at hand and I didn’t vote for them to do miracles but to do what’s right and to bring transparency to our union. The current FOP leadership have their hands full and are working hard to resolve things within their power.
    The issues at hand is patrol taking time off tell those two ZEROS to address. You can’t keep blaming the old guard for the Reyes lack of initiative. The old guard got results. These two zeros play the blame game. It’s been three months time off needs to be fixed past practice for the past thirty years!!!!

Unregistered
    The issues at hand is patrol taking time off tell those two ZEROS to address. You can’t keep blaming the old guard for the Reyes lack of initiative. The old guard got results. These two zeros play the blame game. It’s been three months time off needs to be fixed past practice for the past thirty years!!!!
    Has anyone approached Tommy and Matt and asked them about time off?

Unregistered
    Listen gay pride week is coming up early next month on Miami Beach. They are busy getting and planning their wardrobe and coordinating sunglasses,hats and bows for the week events. There is no time to worry about such trivial things guys. They don’t have to worry about taking time off thats what counts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast