Why don’t we have a standard of fitness?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why don’t we have a standard of fitness?

I hear a lot of talk about steroids this and steroids that. They should be made mandatory, you see these disgusting fat ass officers with their uniforms all ****ed up, cuz the belly untucks it. That is embarrassing to us all. We really need to increase the standard. If you’re a fat ass officer please take steroids stop eating and go to the gym.

Unregistered
    We see you Ortiz

I love my croquetas. My wife loves putting her head on my belly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We see you Ortiz

I love my croquetas. My wife loves putting her head on my belly.
    Lol I’m not Ortiz I’m actually build like a man. Ortiz is skinny and needs to put on at least 15lbs of muscle. And I’m sorry to say if your wife is with you and you’re fat ass one of two things is happeneing. 1. Shes a fat ass her self con tremenda barriga de manteca.
    2. She looks good and is one of the p.o’s wife I 33.
    But serious dude lose some weight that shits nasty you make us look bad.

Unregistered
    Lol I’m not Ortiz I’m actually build like a man. Ortiz is skinny and needs to put on at least 15lbs of muscle. And I’m sorry to say if your wife is with you and you’re fat ass one of two things is happeneing. 1. Shes a fat ass her self con tremenda barriga de manteca.
    2. She looks good and is one of the p.o’s wife I 33.
    But serious dude lose some weight that shits nasty you make us look bad.
    Felix and tommy can’t even do push ups.

Unregistered
    Felix and tommy can’t even do push ups.
    Tommy y Matt con las cara de papas 🥔 haven’t seen their ****s in years. Tommy had to turn gay because he couldn’t reach the pu*sy with his **** anymore, due to his belly.

Unregistered
    There are quite a few cop's wives that I have 33ed over the years because although they were in shape in the academy and when they started but let themselves go. Their wives complained to me that their bellies got bigger and their c*cks got smaller. A lot goes on when they're working those off duties.

Unregistered
    There are quite a few cop's wives that I have 33ed over the years because although they were in shape in the academy and when they started but let themselves go. Their wives complained to me that their bellies got bigger and their c*cks got smaller. A lot goes on when they're working those off duties.
    Lol and all that fat asses work off duties nonstop.

Unregistered
    I hear a lot of talk about steroids this and steroids that. They should be made mandatory, you see these disgusting fat ass officers with their uniforms all ****ed up, cuz the belly untucks it. That is embarrassing to us all. We really need to increase the standard. If you’re a fat ass officer please take steroids stop eating and go to the gym.
    Give us duty time to workout like swat and you have a deal. Sorry we can’t all go to body ex and work out on duty like some of you guys.

How’s it feel that your junk an’t working on your girl with out the pill. #Notarealman

Unregistered
    Papo, i had my wife read your thread and she spit all my cum out laughing at your stupidity.

Unregistered
    Give us duty time to workout like swat and you have a deal. Sorry we can’t all go to body ex and work out on duty like some of you guys.

How’s it feel that your junk an’t working on your girl with out the pill. #Notarealman
    Just by reading your comment I can tell the you’re un pan con papa 🥔.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast