New 2nd body cam video shows JP made a good call - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you are cop then go on and continue thinking that way. You will soon make a citizen very wealthy with your pension. Unfortunately for the rest of us citizens, we too will have to pay for your ignorance.
    You are still here? I thought I told you to go F your mother you arsewipe. You are probably the pot smoking a hole on the street corner popping off at cops as they try to do their jobs. You have no idea the pressures everyone of us goes through to keep you comfy in your crib. No one here is covering up for a cop that overreacted. Let him face his discipline. As for the director, he is still a dancing queen idiot.

Unregistered
    You are still here? I thought I told you to go F your mother you arsewipe. You are probably the pot smoking a hole on the street corner popping off at cops as they try to do their jobs. You have no idea the pressures everyone of us goes through to keep you comfy in your crib. No one here is covering up for a cop that overreacted. Let him face his discipline. As for the director, he is still a dancing queen idiot.
    And you pretend to be cop? You can not hide your arrogance. You are so easy to flip I didn’t even try. I’ll see you on the street one day and I’ll flip you again. You will end up making a public apology while you pay for my Beamer with your pension. Look for me, I’ll make you (in)famous!

Unregistered

Hialeah Mayor to be the next sheriff in town

Early voting begins now people- Vote early Vote often Carlos Hernandez YOUR County sheriff- it’s in the bag Gimenez with Brian Goldmier and Alex Penelas bringing in the big bucks!
    Lol bend over boys and girls!

Unregistered
    Early voting begins now people- Vote early Vote often Carlos Hernandez YOUR County sheriff- it’s in the bag Gimenez with Brian Goldmier and Alex Penelas bringing in the big bucks!
    Lol bend over boys and girls!
    Not a chance. You have to be a U.S. citizen to run for sheriff and Hialeah is not a U.S. city but a third world village.

Unregistered
    Not a chance. You have to be a U.S. citizen to run for sheriff and Hialeah is not a U.S. city but a third world village.
    Still better than having JP.

Unregistered
    PRESSURE, let's see what happens.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234