New 2nd body cam video shows JP made a good call
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New 2nd body cam video shows JP made a good call

JP made the right call. Fair is fair. This 2nd video explains it all. The officer was an azzhole. Would he like his mother to be treated the way he treated that lady?

Here it is: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...227844824.html

Unregistered
    Wtf? I thought the officer made a good arrest before seeing the second video. But now? What a POS officer! Rude, condescending and threatening the victim with baker act and disorderly arrest! He didn’t bother listening to her once. What a lousy interviewer. I can’t believe they let this guy train other cops.

Unregistered
    That video made me sick to my stomach. There is no justification for that arrest. That ofc is finished and that girl just hit the MDPD lottery!

“Would you like to supersize your fries and drink?”

Unregistered
    Wtf. OMG lol. Right?

Shut the **** up the nerd who is responding to his own post to make it look like everything is cool.

Jp is still is F**ing idiot. Infact I've seen him yell at officers and hes even told majors to shut the F*** up on conference phone calls. He is not any different than this kid, other than his badge says sheriff. This oozes with political bs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wtf. OMG lol. Right?

Shut the **** up the nerd who is responding to his own post to make it look like everything is cool.

Jp is still is F**ing idiot. Infact I've seen him yell at officers and hes even told majors to shut the F*** up on conference phone calls. He is not any different than this kid, other than his badge says sheriff. This oozes with political bs.
    Best post dead on. The arrest is bad but original video was good arrest the director had inside info but not smart enough to say it in his twitter twatt

Unregistered
    I get it now. He was training the young female cop and he wanted to be the alpha dog.

Unregistered
    This thread was started by either the administration themselves or the PBA. Go hide under a rock and dance with each other.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wtf. OMG lol. Right?

Your statement is so true and important. JP yells at every function, yells at his staff and when his staff yells he suspends them. Wtf?

Unregistered
    What a douchebag officer this illiterate balsero is. Can't even speak proper English.

As a rookie i would have corrected his punk ass right in there. Maybe hire more educated applicants and less GED fools.

JP fire this little big ego ******* already. The community doesnt need this kind of garbage serving the public.

Unregistered
    That guy needs to be fired period!!!!! And who ever allowed this guy to train officers should be fired too!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast