Please answer application question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Please answer application question

Application process
    Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. Im currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didnt even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.

Unregistered
    Youre good. Apply.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Youre good. Apply.
    Wow thanks, first positive answer I hear all day.

Unregistered

Narc Sgt

Applie be honest... Have integrity...... There are officers here with the same background

Unregistered
    Application process
    Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. Im currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didnt even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.
    I would put no and just explain everything that happened to your investigator. Technically you were never arrested nor convicted so do not answer yes. In all honesty this may get you DQ unless you are part of the F&F plan. The city tends to DQ candidates for the smallest thing, but in the other hand hire delinquents who are family member or friends. Good luck!

Unregistered
    I would put no and just explain everything that happened to your investigator. Technically you were never arrested nor convicted so do not answer yes. In all honesty this may get you DQ unless you are part of the F&F plan. The city tends to DQ candidates for the smallest thing, but in the other hand hire delinquents who are family member or friends. Good luck!
    Yes he was arrested he was just will appeared and released, if you will appeared, cited, warrant to appear, or put in handcuffs they are all arrest. Think some need to go back to the BLE class again. Now it was books processed which mean the state didn’t want to continue or as a result of a pleas deal and conditions the case was dropped. We are suppose to have a zero tolerance for drug use in hiring.

Unregistered
    Yes he was arrested he was just will appeared and released, if you will appeared, cited, warrant to appear, or put in handcuffs they are all arrest. Think some need to go back to the BLE class again. Now it was books processed which mean the state didn’t want to continue or as a result of a pleas deal and conditions the case was dropped. We are suppose to have a zero tolerance for drug use in hiring.
    So no matter what I’ve done to make up for that mistake, like military or college degree is going to make up for that?

Unregistered
    We need people like you in here, sailor you're sgt material

Unregistered
    Google "miami police hiring bad cops" and see for yourself. Its an old article, but the ones hired with a dirty nose were part of the F&F.