Sro 10-40 - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Sro 10-40

Unregistered
    Just a bunch of *****es. SRO’s do more work then most Deputies on the road. Some of you *****es couldn’t handle the job. Then you complain about others who do the job nobody wants. So go handle your 49 audibles your traffic crashes and homeless people and drink your free cup of coffee pretending you are making a difference.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just a bunch of *****es. SRO’s do more work then most Deputies on the road. Some of you *****es couldn’t handle the job. Then you complain about others who do the job nobody wants. So go handle your 49 audibles your traffic crashes and homeless people and drink your free cup of coffee pretending you are making a difference.
    Carlo are you stirring the pot AGAIN??

Unregistered
    FINALLY!! FACTS!! Nicely said!

Unregistered
    Damn Straight!

Unregistered
    It's deputies, now go hide behind a concrete pole. Your not a cop, your a school guard. Lol

Unregistered

What??????

FINALLY!! FACTS!! Nicely said!
    Who the F wants to make a "difference" ? Only an SRO in short pants would think of that !
    Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Unregistered

Hi kids!!! I'm your happy ☺☺SRO

I arrive at school in my giant SUV, I get some coffee ☕ and a 🍪cookie. Then I go pee, now time to go online, oh boy lunchtime! Back on line ! Snak time, oops a DREADED radio CALL! Don't panic, how does this report thingies work??? Dispatch please send a zone car i have to watch the teens working out! Hmmmmm! Oops time to go home 👋 👋bye chumps!

Unregistered
    Many SRO’s work hard. It depends what school you have. I’d never want to work the alternative centers, Boyd Anderson or Ely High. That would be a nightmare.

The SRO’s who work elementary schools and most middle schools do nothing.

Unregistered
    I'm sure you work hard and you will work the same only wearing Class a uniform with the white shirt. This is a done deal, already signed off.

Unregistered

Holy smokes!

I'm sure you work hard and you will work the same only wearing Class a uniform with the white shirt. This is a done deal, already signed off.
    Hey...sheriff....your just kidding about the full dress thing right? Is there something that would change your mind about that because I have a doctor's note, you know him, Dr. Vinnie Boombatz!
    I have a medical thing....I want to wear that stuff but my balls are allergic to sweat 😓 from long pants,hats, and I need a!so my beard, ..........!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast