Sro 10-40 - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sro 10-40

Unregistered

I know that's you Kevin!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well It was on your MOM so you tell me..Snap Snap biatch!!
    Good one kevin!!!!! But I know you were embarrassed by that original post too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    They want a zone unit to complete their reports....lol. What a joke. Do you job SRO. You want to be a real deputy then do police work. Go back to a district and earn your money. Punk.

Unregistered
    I'll bring you lunch. How about a shit sandwich?
    Is that similar to the Poo Poo Platter?

Unregistered
    SRO should be in traditional uniform. Green pants and white class a uniform. Sharply dressed to impress the kiddies. They arent real patrol deputies and the schools, citizens, and districts deputies need to know who they are dealing with.

Unregistered
    I agree 100%.

Unregistered
    I'll make a recommendation to the sheriff. I'm a very important supervisor too. This is a very good idea, why didn't I think about it.

Unregistered

See Kevin now you started something!

I'll make a recommendation to the sheriff. I'm a very important supervisor too. This is a very good idea, why didn't I think about it.
    See Kevin you started shi t with that text about my mom and NOW this supervisor is going to tell Sheriff Tony , that all SRO,s should be in full dress uniform WITH that stupid F ing trooper hat at ALL times !!
    I know this place!!! And the sheriff will say "hey that's a great suggestion "! Then the supervisor will say ," the deputies should also be wearing the Corfam shoes sheriff "!
    Better make sure you have your green tie beeotch!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Clean shaven SRO clean shaven clean shaven

See Kevin you started shi t with that text about my mom and NOW this supervisor is going to tell Sheriff Tony , that all SRO,s should be in full dress uniform WITH that stupid F ing trooper hat at ALL times !!
    I know this place!!! And the sheriff will say "hey that's a great suggestion "! Then the supervisor will say ," the deputies should also be wearing the Corfam shoes sheriff "!
    Better make sure you have your green tie beeotch!!!!!!!
    Now sheriff , if the SRO s are in full dress uniform WITH the hat,tie and corfam shoes ,shouldn't those beotches be clean shaven too sir????? Yes by God and they must take a shower every day, and a nice short haircut 1917 style!
    And it all started with some youngster afraid he might starve to death!!!!!

Unregistered
    P.S. The sheriff loves the idea.

Unregistered
    They should have a tie too. They can use it for multiple reasons, like a Swiss army knife.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast