Sro 10-40 - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sro 10-40

Unregistered
    You shouldn't leave the school. Your not a real cop. Your a school cop. Totally different job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well genius it’s called a pattern. If you leave campus everyday at the same time eventually someone may notice that. As far as having someone cover so you can eat, well that’s sounds nice but the world doesn’t revolve around you. You still have a pretty cush job going.

I’ve done that job so I can speak to this. You’re basically your own police department in there. That campus is your city. Make yourself a part of it. Go to the cafeteria with the kids. Be a role model, be a mentor. Go to the cafeteria and find the kids sitting by themselves and sit down and have lunch with him or her. Find the outcasts and do something positive. Find the loners and the bullied and lift them up. You may prevent the next catastrophe.
    Wow. VERY VERY WELL SAID!

Unregistered
    I can't decide if the original poster is a troll or a real SRO?
    If he is real, it's kind of sick that a grown man, can't figure that stupid freaking question out by himself?
    I have always wondred why a real cop would want to work in a school? Now I see it. WTF?
    Hey dumb a$$! A “Real cop” would actually WANT to be an SRO to HELP/make a positive impact on the youth! Which is Very Much Needed now!! A real cop a rea SRO is being proactive in spotting those kids that need help in some way shape or form, which then could prevent them from becoming apart of the criminal justice system and a potential criminal/ pain in the a$$ for road patrol! Being a “real cop” is not just arresting and bullying people that can’t fight you back! My guess you were bullied in school yourself.

Unregistered
    Do you need relief to take a pee or a dump?

Unregistered
    This guy is a real punk. Cop or not. He shouldn't be around children.

Unregistered
    I'll bring you lunch. How about a shit sandwich?

Unregistered
    Yeah... We're working zones and this guy only problem is a sandwich.... WTF...
    I'll put food in his fridge and sit in there and eat... watch t.v....This topic is nuts.

Unregistered
    in Which gender did you break the nut? Snaaap!
    Well It was on your MOM so you tell me..Snap Snap biatch!!

Unregistered

Coward two face.

Hey dumb a$$! A “Real cop” would actually WANT to be an SRO to HELP/make a positive impact on the youth! Which is Very Much Needed now!! A real cop a rea SRO is being proactive in spotting those kids that need help in some way shape or form, which then could prevent them from becoming apart of the criminal justice system and a potential criminal/ pain in the a$$ for road patrol! Being a “real cop” is not just arresting and bullying people that can’t fight you back! My guess you were bullied in school yourself.
    If I want your opinion faggot i will give it to you! I hit a NERVE i see!
    Lazy POS! How many times I was called to a school by the sro to do his freeking alpha and handle his call cause he had to concentrate on the kiddies in the cafeteria! GFY!

Unregistered
    That was just implemented. They were always allowed to go off campus to eat as long as they notified on radio such.

What’s the difference of eating off campus and needing a relief, but getting called 10-19 for an hour meeting doesn’t require relief?
    There is always relief before a SRO leaves campus. No exceptions

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast