Sro 10-40 - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sro 10-40

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's real simple. If you dont want to be assigned to a school, dont be a SRD. Otherwise, realize that's where you're going to be for 8 hours.
    Most deputies were forced to be SRO’s and don’t want to be there. They want to leave but nobody wants to be a guardian either. As for the 8 hours of being there, it violates policy and contract that BSO agreed to. Your break time is yours. If you want to leave campus to get away for a while, you are entitled to

Unregistered
    Have the zone deputy cover you once in a while, dont abuse it. Most guys dont have a problem covering you so you can run to the store or drive through and grab something..

Unregistered
    Most deputies were forced to be SRO’s and don’t want to be there. They want to leave but nobody wants to be a guardian either. As for the 8 hours of being there, it violates policy and contract that BSO agreed to. Your break time is yours. If you want to leave campus to get away for a while, you are entitled to
    Agreed. But we all know it's based upon relief deputy and no one wants to be at these schools unless that's their choice. The problem that arises is the patented bso response....get ready for it...."If you have problems being a SRD, we can always find you a home in pompano, deerfield or D54".....Dont you just love wonderful BSO?

Unregistered
    Agreed. But we all know it's based upon relief deputy and no one wants to be at these schools unless that's their choice. The problem that arises is the patented bso response....get ready for it...."If you have problems being a SRD, we can always find you a home in pompano, deerfield or D54".....Dont you just love wonderful BSO?
    Take Deerfield it’s a vacation. You have to work in the other two choices.

Unregistered
    Will you just bring your lunch. In some districts it's hard to get time to eat. This is the most stupid thread yet. They have an office and most with a frigerator.

Unregistered
    Do your job. You’re worried about your lunch. You should be ashamed to make such a statement. You’re part of the reason we get bad press. Grow a pair and nut up

Unregistered

What really happened

I did the job also but instead of sitting with the brats I was hitting on all the MILF teacher’s. Great job and I wasnt giving the teacher an apple I was bustin a _ _ _ on a consistent basis.
    in Which gender did you break the nut? Snaaap!

Unregistered
    Well genius it’s called a pattern. If you leave campus everyday at the same time eventually someone may notice that. As far as having someone cover so you can eat, well that’s sounds nice but the world doesn’t revolve around you. You still have a pretty cush job going.

I’ve done that job so I can speak to this. You’re basically your own police department in there. That campus is your city. Make yourself a part of it. Go to the cafeteria with the kids. Be a role model, be a mentor. Go to the cafeteria and find the kids sitting by themselves and sit down and have lunch with him or her. Find the outcasts and do something positive. Find the loners and the bullied and lift them up. You may prevent the next catastrophe.
    Hey moron, I’m not an SRO. Here’s a new flash jackoff it’s not strangers rolling out of bed deciding to shoot a school up. People off the street aren’t monitoring cop habits at schools. It’s been students initiating active killer, and doing so whether a deputy is on campus or not.

Deputy’s don’t work for the school board. They can and should be able to leave campus to eat . It’s a half hour break, clown.

Unregistered
    Why am I expected to have my lunch break on campus. I have been told a road deputy should not cover my school so I can get lunch. What are other districts doing for SRO 10-40?
    Why don't you bond with the kids jerkoff?

Unregistered
    You obviously are not an SRO. We never leave campus without relief. Ever.
    That was just implemented. They were always allowed to go off campus to eat as long as they notified on radio such.

What’s the difference of eating off campus and needing a relief, but getting called 10-19 for an hour meeting doesn’t require relief?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast