Sro 10-40 - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sro 10-40

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's wrong with getting the lunch provided by the school?
    I tried it once. Two hours after eating, I prayed for death.

Unregistered
    I ate a school lunch for 12 years and survived.

Unregistered
    Well genius it’s called a pattern. If you leave campus everyday at the same time eventually someone may notice that. As far as having someone cover so you can eat, well that’s sounds nice but the world doesn’t revolve around you. You still have a pretty cush job going.

I’ve done that job so I can speak to this. You’re basically your own police department in there. That campus is your city. Make yourself a part of it. Go to the cafeteria with the kids. Be a role model, be a mentor. Go to the cafeteria and find the kids sitting by themselves and sit down and have lunch with him or her. Find the outcasts and do something positive. Find the loners and the bullied and lift them up. You may prevent the next catastrophe.
    Best thing I've read on this forum. THIS is the type of impact I wish more SROs would have strive to have on their schools. I was an SRO for several years and made it a priority to do this. The impact that it had on some of the children I interacted with lasted a lifetime. Some of them even became police officers or work in some line of Criminal justice work. Going out for lunch in today's climate is silly! It's time consuming and folks are purposely poisoning our food! Do yourself and your wallet a favor and make meal prep on Sundays and you'll be all set!

Unregistered
    Did you know that school lunch and county jail lunch come from the same place?

Unregistered
    Did you know that school lunch and county jail lunch come from the same place?
    The Ptomaine Cafe?

Unregistered
    Aren’t SROs always on 40? I’ve done more at schools than sros

Unregistered
    Why am I expected to have my lunch break on campus. I have been told a road deputy should not cover my school so I can get lunch. What are other districts doing for SRO 10-40?

Find yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend who’s interested in a little side action. Have them pack you a lunch and spend some quality time during your 10-40😜

Some kinda problem you got there🤦*♂️

Unregistered
    It's real simple. If you dont want to be assigned to a school, dont be a SRD. Otherwise, realize that's where you're going to be for 8 hours.

Unregistered

Comic relief thread!

I ate a school lunch for 12 years and survived.
    I can't decide if the original poster is a troll or a real SRO?
    If he is real, it's kind of sick that a grown man, can't figure that stupid freaking question out by himself?
    I have always wondred why a real cop would want to work in a school? Now I see it. WTF?

Unregistered
    Well genius it’s called a pattern. If you leave campus everyday at the same time eventually someone may notice that. As far as having someone cover so you can eat, well that’s sounds nice but the world doesn’t revolve around you. You still have a pretty cush job going.

I’ve done that job so I can speak to this. You’re basically your own police department in there. That campus is your city. Make yourself a part of it. Go to the cafeteria with the kids. Be a role model, be a mentor. Go to the cafeteria and find the kids sitting by themselves and sit down and have lunch with him or her. Find the outcasts and do something positive. Find the loners and the bullied and lift them up. You may prevent the next catastrophe.
    I did the job also but instead of sitting with the brats I was hitting on all the MILF teacher’s. Great job and I wasnt giving the teacher an apple I was bustin a _ _ _ on a consistent basis.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast