Bolo 101 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bolo 101

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You delusinal low life double pump load of overflowing sewage – you and every other pos who keeps saying its “Steve” no one has ever claimed to be him here – so YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE who likes to think it is The Sheriff taking His time to deal with you. You perfectly confess what you are dual faced sniverling coward for a paycheck, no loyalty. Your disrespect is the true example of why the administration has been totally justified in firing losers and deadweight in the department. Great attitude when referring to The Chief and another very respected member of the leadership team that has managed to turn the department into what it is today – despite little coward turncoat traitor incometents like you Is this like the Azteca or whatever “damaging video if it gets out” – if it was so dammin it would already out on WINK. Its’ a nothing like you
    He had his pride hurt at Tractor Supply. Yes he called you a liar to your face SHEM. How did that mental breakdown go?

Unregistered
    He had his pride hurt at Tractor Supply. Yes he called you a liar to your face SHEM. How did that mental breakdown go?
    Here we go with the stupid "shem" talk - motherfu¢er your the one who should be mocked who is going a fourth term and makes over 100k for over a decade, thats a millionaire to you you buy here pay here broke d1ck. what do you have in your pocket other than the free board of health condoms to take to give your wife and daughter to turn tricks with.

Unregistered
    Here we go with the stupid "shem" talk - motherfu¢er your the one who should be mocked who is going a fourth term and makes over 100k for over a decade, thats a millionaire to you you buy here pay here broke d1ck. what do you have in your pocket other than the free board of health condoms to take to give your wife and daughter to turn tricks with.
    Ok Michelle calm down and show us on this doll where the bad man touched you

Unregistered
    Video recording on a cell phone of Peaches acting out of line at tractor supply? This will be interesting if it hits wink.
    I wonder what was ol thunderbutt doing at tractor supply? Maybe following someone or maybe just buying himself a new dog collar so mumbles can walk him around his office.

Unregistered
    Awe poor Steve. I recently had an epiphany and realized that you (Steve), are that little fat kid I grew up with. The one I used to beat the piss out of until you curled up in a little ball and begged me to stop. Then when I walked away you’d jump up and start yelling about how I didn’t hurt you. Thereby, forcing me to beat your stupid a$$ all over again.

Just because you started swinging on daddy Lomax’s political penis and got elected sheriff you think that you’re no longer that little obnoxious fat kid. Sorry tubby, you’re still him. Only now you’re an adult and a white trashy sheriff in a cow town. Must be hard to look in the mirror.

Unregistered
    Awe poor Steve. I recently had an epiphany and realized that you (Steve), are that little fat kid I grew up with. The one I used to beat the piss out of until you curled up in a little ball and begged me to stop. Then when I walked away you’d jump up and start yelling about how I didn’t hurt you. Thereby, forcing me to beat your stupid a$$ all over again.

Just because you started swinging on daddy Lomax’s political penis and got elected sheriff you think that you’re no longer that little obnoxious fat kid. Sorry tubby, you’re still him. Only now you’re an adult and a white trashy sheriff in a cow town. Must be hard to look in the mirror.
    thats funny, "Steve" (as you like to call him, but not by his ELECTED title) was a wrestling champion in high school. A sisy punk like you probably never set foot on a mat, football field, let alone anywhere your sissy punk self would face any type of physical challenge. real nice image you try to get others to see, is that what you imagine looking at other men, I dare you to say any of this to either one of them, see who would be swinging then you gutless keyboard warrior. lets guess you are going to counter with shem shem shem michelle michelle michelle theres a tape and and 200,000 people are registred to vote against him and its over for everyone right? loser

Unregistered

ok, so what you are admitting is that you were a bully, a punk who would victimize smaller, less able kids than yourself, bullies are often filled with self-loathing usually about their perception of their own sexuality, go look it up. Love how your pathetic attempts at call out 'humor' are very revealing. You either have self-loathing and overcompensated as a teen, or for real incest issues towards the parent of the opposite sex. Was your daddy an absentee holiday daddy, whos the one who grew up mad and and 'makes jokes' about molestation - you for real have the issues - run any of whats her past any developmental psychologist, just realize that trained minds can see right through YOUR tender fragile persona. Full of keyboard courage.

Unregistered
    Actually Steve, I’m not the “shem” commentor. I do recall your Michelle Miller FB page, with all your young twink followers tho.

I also actually know some of the people you went to school with down in Collier. (Despite your claim to be a life long Labellian) Nobody recalls you doing anything athletic except wrestling poorly. One infact recalled that you were the fat kid with the terrible hygiene who no one wanted to practice with. Apparently the only reason any of them actually wrestled with you is because your profound lack of strength and athletic ability made them look good for the coaches.

As for your detailed psychological evaluation of me, it seems that you’ve done a lot of research on sexual deviancy and related familial detriment. Can’t say I’ve experienced any of your symptoms, or had the need to look into them, but good for you little buddy. Doing some soul searching and self realization.

Unregistered
    Actually Steve, I’m not the “shem” commentor. I do recall your Michelle Miller FB page, with all your young twink followers tho.

I also actually know some of the people you went to school with down in Collier. (Despite your claim to be a life long Labellian) Nobody recalls you doing anything athletic except wrestling poorly. One infact recalled that you were the fat kid with the terrible hygiene who no one wanted to practice with. Apparently the only reason any of them actually wrestled with you is because your profound lack of strength and athletic ability made them look good for the coaches.

As for your detailed psychological evaluation of me, it seems that you’ve done a lot of research on sexual deviancy and related familial detriment. Can’t say I’ve experienced any of your symptoms, or had the need to look into them, but good for you little buddy. Doing some soul searching and self realization.
    Actually you gonorea ridden homphrodite Im not “Steve”, your the only one who keeps believing it is The Sheriff despite being told no. To wtch you try to take The Sheriff in a wrestling match would be a charity fundraiser in pathetic losership the only thing you do good at. You claim “to know people who knew” The Sheriff. F anyone who talks badly of The Sheriff. Funny how you like to make BS rumors over some BS Facebook page trying to twist it into The Sheriff had some sort of secret perversion, but yet YOU admit “recalling” the page itself. So either you look for that thing or you admit the whole facbook thing is BS. You couldn’t bear to look into your wrapped mind because you know your cick. You have cick self lothing problems

Unregistered
    Actually you gonorea ridden homphrodite Im not “Steve”, your the only one who keeps believing it is The Sheriff despite being told no. To wtch you try to take The Sheriff in a wrestling match would be a charity fundraiser in pathetic losership the only thing you do good at. You claim “to know people who knew” The Sheriff. F anyone who talks badly of The Sheriff. Funny how you like to make BS rumors over some BS Facebook page trying to twist it into The Sheriff had some sort of secret perversion, but yet YOU admit “recalling” the page itself. So either you look for that thing or you admit the whole facbook thing is BS. You couldn’t bear to look into your wrapped mind because you know your cick. You have cick self lothing problems
    He's out of my wrestling weight class but I'll never turn down a good time especially if we wrestle soaked in baby oil and wear our underwear backwards . Winner takes all!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast