Bolo 101
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bolo 101

Unregistered

Bolo 101

Video recording on a cell phone of Peaches acting out of line at tractor supply? This will be interesting if it hits wink.

Unregistered

here it comes right? I have another secret video its coming its coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Video recording on a cell phone of Peaches acting out of line at tractor supply? This will be interesting if it hits wink.
    what fing loser - another 'secret' video we own the county and all those who matter in it - wouldn't matter if you had a pope, a roomful of judges, feds, a confession - you think some pos 'video' matters. ok.. lol.

Unregistered
    Little nobody, last time I looked Tractor Supply is in Labelle which is in Hendry County. He can do wtf he wants without needing to deal with pissants like you - Its his county, accept that or move you pathetic no life having zero. More respect for the skid marks on a public toilet than you types.

Unregistered
    Yeah yeah, sheriff we get it. “You’re untouchable”. However we also know that your popularity is going down faster than Shawn Reed under the chief’s desk. Except for your little Labelle circle of corruption, the rest of the county is tired of your BS and ready for a change. With a couple well qualified candidates coming in 2020, your days may be numbered. Especially if you keep losing your mind, and causing a scene cursing out your haters in public.

Unregistered

Sinking ship?

He might escape this one by a hair again,but calling Shem a liar to his face and watching him throw a tantrum must of been priceless. He will find out that targeting is a much despised crime against citizens.

Unregistered
    Yeah yeah, sheriff we get it. “You’re untouchable”. However we also know that your popularity is going down faster than Shawn Reed under the chief’s desk. Except for your little Labelle circle of corruption, the rest of the county is tired of your BS and ready for a change. With a couple well qualified candidates coming in 2020, your days may be numbered. Especially if you keep losing your mind, and causing a scene cursing out your haters in public.
    You losers love to claim its The Sheriff who replies to you, like he cares about your pathetic writings - loyal people to him do we gladly stick up for him because we always have jobs and have his back always, the only corruption was in other admnistrtions where people were singled out - targeted just like you say!. Go get ready to lose in 2020, even more votes are coming Sheriff Whiddens way. You weak losers go stand on corners and wave signs and make your bs talk about corruption or whatever you are all great role models I point to my kids "see them, thats what happens when you drink beer and dont finish school - they live off the tax I pay in my paycheck that pays for our house"

Unregistered
    Steve Steve Steve... You obsessive compulsive little twit. Nobody cares about you enough to defend you. You’ve alienated everyone but your douchey friends you keep out of jail and get out of tickets. Look at your previously criminally loyal admin. Reed is back stabbing Harney (and he knows it). Curtis Qway is politicking to get Kevin removed behind his back. Rowan is quietly collecting backers to run for sheriff. Even Rowe has a little something on the back burner behind everyone’s back, and he’s the worst of the immoral unethical loyalists. You have no inter-agency support anymore. You can talk all that BS here, but we all know your OCD won’t let you NOT address your criticism here. It eats you up and consumes your thoughts. Tag you’re it

Unregistered
    Steve Steve Steve... You obsessive compulsive little twit. Nobody cares about you enough to defend you. You’ve alienated everyone but your douchey friends you keep out of jail and get out of tickets. Look at your previously criminally loyal admin. Reed is back stabbing Harney (and he knows it). Curtis Qway is politicking to get Kevin removed behind his back. Rowan is quietly collecting backers to run for sheriff. Even Rowe has a little something on the back burner behind everyone’s back, and he’s the worst of the immoral unethical loyalists. You have no inter-agency support anymore. You can talk all that BS here, but we all know your OCD won’t let you NOT address your criticism here. It eats you up and consumes your thoughts. Tag you’re it
    Loser wanntobe nobody “Steve” has better things to do than to speak to scum like you. Your the only one who keeps thinking "Steve" takes his leadership time to deal with you. Keep talking your pathetic delusions three landslides in a row and a fourth coming – Im glad “Steve” (typical loser does not address the Sheriff with his respectful title) runs this county thanks to blocks of votes you or the state or some bs investigation by political hacks in Tallahassee or Ft Myers or even Washington anybody can unblock. Doesn’t matter what the internal politics are or aren’t because at the end of each two weeks at least we get paid and retirement plans get easier and easier go wave your sign and talk big – its coming right? LOL loser loser loser you are it – a loser God Bless Sherriff Whidden and the best administration to run this place in 30 years because we get paid no matter what! Part of being in public leader position is having to politely listen to stupid people - but since Im not "Steve", I dont have to listen to you or any other loser. To bad your stupidity prevents you from anything. Tag you are $hit.

Unregistered
    Wow Steve, I see your grammar and spelling elude you when you’re angry. Or maybe you’re identifying as your tranny persona “Michelle Miller”? Either way makes no difference. You’re fooling no-one trying to pretend that anyone cares enough to defend you, and that nonsensical (poorly written) babble shows the depth of your demise.

FYI, calling you Steve instead of sheriff was absolutely intended to be disrespectful. Just as disrespectful as the sarcastic smile and “good morning sheriff” that I give you every time I see you. I’ll keep rolling my eyes and laughing at you while I collect that paycheck and add to my pension. As I will do when you’re gone.

PS: You should ask Kevin and Susan about their contingency plan for the next time you embarrass the agency and county with yet another act of profound stupidity. Like the tractor supply melt down, if the security/surveillance video should happen to get out.

Unregistered
    Wow Steve, I see your grammar and spelling elude you when you’re angry. Or maybe you’re identifying as your tranny persona “Michelle Miller”? Either way makes no difference. You’re fooling no-one trying to pretend that anyone cares enough to defend you, and that nonsensical (poorly written) babble shows the depth of your demise.

FYI, calling you Steve instead of sheriff was absolutely intended to be disrespectful. Just as disrespectful as the sarcastic smile and “good morning sheriff” that I give you every time I see you. I’ll keep rolling my eyes and laughing at you while I collect that paycheck and add to my pension. As I will do when you’re gone.

PS: You should ask Kevin and Susan about their contingency plan for the next time you embarrass the agency and county with yet another act of profound stupidity. Like the tractor supply melt down, if the security/surveillance video should happen to get out.
    You delusinal low life double pump load of overflowing sewage – you and every other pos who keeps saying its “Steve” no one has ever claimed to be him here – so YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE who likes to think it is The Sheriff taking His time to deal with you. You perfectly confess what you are dual faced sniverling coward for a paycheck, no loyalty. Your disrespect is the true example of why the administration has been totally justified in firing losers and deadweight in the department. Great attitude when referring to The Chief and another very respected member of the leadership team that has managed to turn the department into what it is today – despite little coward turncoat traitor incometents like you Is this like the Azteca or whatever “damaging video if it gets out” – if it was so dammin it would already out on WINK. Its’ a nothing like you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast