Bolo 101 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bolo 101

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's out of my wrestling weight class but I'll never turn down a good time especially if we wrestle soaked in baby oil and wear our underwear backwards . Winner takes all!
    Donna/Donnie? He is the TOP man for Peaches for man to man physical activities. Old times of male bonding whose descriptions are pretty interesting. There are a few of us left in SWFL that remember the stories and drama. Donnie was some sort of drama queen whose versitile deep personal friendships definately helped his "career".

Unregistered
    Actually you gonorea ridden homphrodite Im not “Steve”, your the only one who keeps believing it is The Sheriff despite being told no. To wtch you try to take The Sheriff in a wrestling match would be a charity fundraiser in pathetic losership the only thing you do good at. You claim “to know people who knew” The Sheriff. F anyone who talks badly of The Sheriff. Funny how you like to make BS rumors over some BS Facebook page trying to twist it into The Sheriff had some sort of secret perversion, but yet YOU admit “recalling” the page itself. So either you look for that thing or you admit the whole facbook thing is BS. You couldn’t bear to look into your wrapped mind because you know your cick. You have cick self lothing problems
    Cick. That’s a new one...

Unregistered
    Actually you gonorea ridden homphrodite Im not “Steve”, your the only one who keeps believing it is The Sheriff despite being told no. To wtch you try to take The Sheriff in a wrestling match would be a charity fundraiser in pathetic losership the only thing you do good at. You claim “to know people who knew” The Sheriff. F anyone who talks badly of The Sheriff. Funny how you like to make BS rumors over some BS Facebook page trying to twist it into The Sheriff had some sort of secret perversion, but yet YOU admit “recalling” the page itself. So either you look for that thing or you admit the whole facbook thing is BS. You couldn’t bear to look into your wrapped mind because you know your cick. You have cick self lothing problems
    Hahahaha. Judging by the grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors I’d say that was written by Lt Reed. You all know him, almost functionally literate yet dumber than a bag of rusty door knobs. Unfortunately that’s actually good ol Steve when he’s having a red faced melt down and can’t think clearly enough to check his rant before he posts it.

FYI. As you already know Steve, the only reason any of us know about your tranny persona Michelle is that you used that FB page to argue with and insult Garcia supporters prior to the last election. Funny how you stopped and deleted all the posts when you were called out for slipping up and all but admitting it was you. So basically one of us probably does have some “cick self loathing problems”, but it damn sure isn’t me. LMAO

Unregistered
    The sheriff brags about his wrestling skills, but I heard his coach always made him wear shorts over his leotard so the other kids wouldn’t notice his tiny little chub

Unregistered
    Hahahaha. Judging by the grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors I’d say that was written by Lt Reed. You all know him, almost functionally literate yet dumber than a bag of rusty door knobs. Unfortunately that’s actually good ol Steve when he’s having a red faced melt down and can’t think clearly enough to check his rant before he posts it.

FYI. As you already know Steve, the only reason any of us know about your tranny persona Michelle is that you used that FB page to argue with and insult Garcia supporters prior to the last election. Funny how you stopped and deleted all the posts when you were called out for slipping up and all but admitting it was you. So basically one of us probably does have some “cick self loathing problems”, but it damn sure isn’t me. LMAO
    your wife laughs at you if she hasnt left you already for the pathetic pay you praobably from the job you cant get above entry level it damn sure isnt the people you try to talk crap about here who got better everything from you pay position and best of all retirement when you are looking for janitor position to keep up your utility bills on when you are fired or retired the people you talk about will be doing better things than you like boating fishing riding harleys you youl be pushing a mop until you you die in your luxorious doublewide on your day off from whatever menial jobs you'll have

Unregistered
    The sheriff brags about his wrestling skills, but I heard his coach always made him wear shorts over his leotard so the other kids wouldn’t notice his tiny little chub
    gee whos all fixated on the bizzare sexual inuendo references your a complete disgusting perv are you the one who notices things like that other males seems like it

Unregistered
    your wife brags about his d skills hows that certain she will be showing up as the RE-election party favor "please let my weak excuse of a no rank husband keep his job, thank you! thank you! .. (NEXT!)

Unregistered

its coming! theres another secret triple undercover video that gunna beat him!

Video recording on a cell phone of Peaches acting out of line at tractor supply? This will be interesting if it hits wink.
    the feds are going to be all over this and the media and the general attorney and the governor and hes going to prison and we are going to make jail jokes and talk big like we have for years! My in laws are now registered to vote in the county so this election will have several more votes for the best Sheriff this county has. go wave your signs and strut around and talk big its the only thing you can do

Unregistered
    Homphrodite?

Unregistered
    the feds are going to be all over this and the media and the general attorney and the governor and hes going to prison and we are going to make jail jokes and talk big like we have for years! My in laws are now registered to vote in the county so this election will have several more votes for the best Sheriff this county has. go wave your signs and strut around and talk big its the only thing you can do
    Shems personal tool are you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123