Challenge to Sergeant's test - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered

Dear White People, It's OK that you're smart. Don't feel guilty. Don't give up.

Let's be honest. Finally some white guys legitimately scored in the top 10 and the blacks and the other gimmes were like what-the-what? Everyone tries to call it "the good ole boy" system but it's called some guys are actually smarter than others. These "gimmes" especially these undeserving, victim blacks that Scott Israel created and coddled and bottle fed hopefully will get it and get over it and GTFA. They don't deserve handouts. Not even a turkey. The free lunch and the free ride is OVER.

Unregistered
    Nice try but the answers are being given out, why don’t we all just stop playing games. You don’t need a test to promote your buddies. Why don’t we just cut the BS and do it that way. The whole process is an illusion. The entire test from the written to the assessment is tainted and therefore not valid. Now you can promote whoever you want but let’s just call it what it really is.

Unregistered
    The sad part is there probably are a couple people at the top who didn’t get inside information, those are the true victims in this mess.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s a question that requires serious consideration. Knowing at least half the test was tainted and there is reasonable doubt as to the legitimacy of the first part of he test due to answers being distributed, how is anybof the rest allowed to stand? The is ample indication of impropriety with regard to both the Sgt. And Lt.’s tests.

Is this the kind of half azz example we want to set here? Sorry but if it’s not in the up and up the whole damn thing should be thrown out and redone.
    First of all BSO doesn't want to do that because it will cost too much money to reschedule both test. Also, if you reschedule the test now, those who didn't qualify last time because they were short the required time to apply can they now take it? Because if not, now your holding them up an extra year before they can take it. If you do allow them, they nay be better test takers and can bump someone down or even off the list if there is a cutoff again. Then there is the question of what do you do to the ones already promoted from the new list (Lt's)? Both were in the top 5, now do you take away their promotion and make them re-test? Say what you want, there is no easy choice that couldn't end up in a lawsuit for BSO. It's probably easier and better for them to leave things the way they are and try to fix it next time.

Also, before you start *****ing that I must be on one of the lists, I'm on neither. Just pointing some things out that others may not have thought about.

Unregistered
    I invite any BSO employee with legitimate evidence that the questions to the Sgts test were leaked to go down to I.A. and start an investigation. Dont trust BSO I.A.? Go to the SAO public corruption unit. However, our current I.A. sgts are the best, in terms of good people, I've seen in my time with bSO.

Unregistered
    First of all BSO doesn't want to do that because it will cost too much money to reschedule both test. Also, if you reschedule the test now, those who didn't qualify last time because they were short the required time to apply can they now take it? Because if not, now your holding them up an extra year before they can take it. If you do allow them, they nay be better test takers and can bump someone down or even off the list if there is a cutoff again. Then there is the question of what do you do to the ones already promoted from the new list (Lt's)? Both were in the top 5, now do you take away their promotion and make them re-test? Say what you want, there is no easy choice that couldn't end up in a lawsuit for BSO. It's probably easier and better for them to leave things the way they are and try to fix it next time.

Also, before you start *****ing that I must be on one of the lists, I'm on neither. Just pointing some things out that others may not have thought about.
    Yeah, next time, sure, got it.

Unregistered
    Dear white and black people who arent connected and dont cheat.

You’re f$cked

that is all........

Unregistered
    Nice try but the answers are being given out, why don’t we all just stop playing games. You don’t need a test to promote your buddies. Why don’t we just cut the BS and do it that way. The whole process is an illusion. The entire test from the written to the assessment is tainted and therefore not valid. Now you can promote whoever you want but let’s just call it what it really is.
    Imagine that. Passing a test based on passing a test.

You Democrats are the most disgusting racists, thank God Mumbles is gone for good. You can't give out answers on the assessment, blackie, they promoted who they wanted for the past 6 years based on them looking at your dark, chocolatey, skin. That's how you were assessed, like back when the liberals were buying you to work the fields. Truth hurts, mo-mo-moron.

Unregistered

You Democrats are the most disgusting racists, thank God Mumbles is gone for good. You can't give out answers on the assessment, blackie, they promoted who they wanted for the past 6 years based on them looking at your dark, chocolatey, skin. That's how you were assessed, like back when the liberals were buying you to work the fields. Truth hurts, mo-mo-moron.
    I’m not black you ignorant f&ck. But right now I wish I was just so I could call you a p&ssy azz cr@cker to your face.

Unregistered

Not black and not a democrat. Dumbazz.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast