Please awnser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please awnser

Unregistered

Please awnser

Application process
    Hi so im in the process of applying for a department. Im currently in the army reserves and have an associates degree. 2 years ago I was arrested because I was hanging around with some friends that where smoking pot unfortunately they had put a grinder in my bag and I got charged with 0.1 grams of marijuana. The case was nolle prosequi which means I was never convicted of the case, I didnt even go to jail I got released on site with a paper to show up to court. My question is what are my chances of getting hired and do I have to put that yes to if I have ever been convicted when I haven’t.

Unregistered
    Well if you can’t spell the word answer, MDPD won’t hire you.

Unregistered
    This is one huge run on sentence, MDPD won't hire you based on the fact your reports will be trash.

On the arrested note, we have plenty of officers who get arrested and are still working as cops. Luckily for them they were hired previously before they were arrested.

Don't lie on your polygraph or application obviously cause they can find out, but why would they hire someone who got arrested for drugs over someone who hasn't. I'm not saying it is impossible but also does not look good.

Unless you're good at passing out cookies and you like coffee then you're golden.

Unregistered
    looks pretty bleak but, giving up you have a zero chance. No one will believe the "it wasn't mine" thing. Be honest and Good luck and phuck that poster with that "answer" spelling comment what D*ck !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well if you can’t spell the word answer, MDPD won’t hire you.
    why did you have to do that? We have so many a$$holes and you are one of them.

Unregistered
    You can try applying to the College and see if they will accept you. If they do then certify yourself on a part time police certification program. Once certified a dept willing to take a chance with a certified officer might take you. The college in itself will be a good idea of where depts. might stand on your arrest.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your service. Good luck and work hard to overcome the past mistakes and move fwrd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    looks pretty bleak but, giving up you have a zero chance. No one will believe the "it wasn't mine" thing. Be honest and Good luck and phuck that poster with that "answer" spelling comment what D*ck !
    I blame my self for hanging around with those people, but the stuff was not mine. I even have an affidavit from the person I was with stating that it belonged to him that it wasn’t mine. I got a drug test the day after to prove that I was clean. Surely Everything tested negative. Wrong place at the wrong time. I have all the docs ready to present them, why would my story hold me back?

Unregistered
    Bro just apply. Youre human. We all make mistakes. Just own up to it thats all.

Unregistered
    This person has been copying and pasting this same post almost on all dept forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast