Please awnser - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please awnser

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This person has been copying and pasting this same post almost on all dept forums
    Yea your right, just trying to get feed back from different depts. I apologize if its a bother to you.

Unregistered
    Yea your right, just trying to get feed back from different depts. I apologize if its a bother to you.
    Don’t worry dude. That’s our union that’s bothered by your question. They don’t like it when people ask questions because they don’t believe in transparency. Find a dept that doesn’t have PBA representing them. Good luck.

Unregistered
    This person has been copying and pasting this same post almost on all dept forums
    And four different times on our site. Stupid

Unregistered
    And four different times on our site. Stupid
    Im only asking you guys, because you guys have better knowledge then me about this. If it bothers you that much you should’ve just gave me response. I wouldn’t keep posting it if would have. So negative you should worry about other things than to be judging other people.

Unregistered
    Man, run like hell. This department has gone to shitz and our so-called union is even worse. Not a good place to work. Check out Dept in Broward and palm beach counties. Much better

Unregistered

Answer this

MDPD will never hire you! Cmon man, you really think like this!

Unregistered
    Patience. There’s a lot of negativity on this forum of our department but it’s truly a great department.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12