BWC video doesn't lie !!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You embarrassing the department by calling another human a donkey. You a bum see me when you see me
    I think everyone can agree that this situation should have been handled better. Any of who have done this job for any amount of time have seen similar things go down. We live now in a time where all of our actions are recorded. Either by the public or each other. Everyone is used to the BWC now and don’t think about them, especially when we get tunnel vision.
    I am not going to do a Monday morning quarterback, but we are all human and can have bad days. Because we are human sometimes we may not treat someone like we really should or maybe not have as high a tolerance for BS as we normally would. Think about that. We have all seen what the outcomes of things like this are. ROD and eventually discipline.
    That brings me to the reason for this post. Did any of you see the comments the “citizens” were making? They were asking why the other officers on the scene were not being ROD’d and getting whacked as well for being complicit. In this case they were all brand new rookies so they have a degree of protection. Had this been a group of veterans, I am not sure it would have played out the same. Folks, the writing is on the wall and if you do not take not don’t cry later. We need to watch out for each other. Regardless if you like the guy or not. If you are on a call and you see someone going into tunnel vision and spinning up where you know it could be bad you MUST get their attention and stop them. Try and do it discreetly, but if that does not work you better be more proactive. Because if you don’t you will be as guilty as they are for NOT trying to stop something that was wrong.

Unregistered
    I'm not a LEO but have to ask..there are iphones everywhere, home surveillance cameras in houses all over MDC, traffic cameras, business cameras, etc. Why aren't officers taught in training to assume they are being recorded and act professionally? I remember the officers kicking the cuffed subject on the ground and filmed by a news helicopter camera. This was so many years ago when Alvarez was Director.

Unregistered
    Because some in law enforcement think they are Gods gift to earth and can get away with anything. Plus you have to blame the system. Many of these officers who abuse their power don't get fired. They get either demoted or suspended with pay or hired at another agency. The Thin Blue Line always look out for each other even if one of them is dirty.

Unregistered
    Because some in law enforcement think they are Gods gift to earth and can get away with anything. Plus you have to blame the system. Many of these officers who abuse their power don't get fired. They get either demoted or suspended with pay or hired at another agency. The Thin Blue Line always look out for each other even if one of them is dirty.
    Such is the case with the PBA trying to protect Orlando Sosa who stole. He’s been on a paid vacation for almost two years. They are hoping things die down and people forget so it fades away.

Unregistered
    I think everyone can agree that this situation should have been handled better. Any of who have done this job for any amount of time have seen similar things go down. We live now in a time where all of our actions are recorded. Either by the public or each other. Everyone is used to the BWC now and don’t think about them, especially when we get tunnel vision.
    I am not going to do a Monday morning quarterback, but we are all human and can have bad days. Because we are human sometimes we may not treat someone like we really should or maybe not have as high a tolerance for BS as we normally would. Think about that. We have all seen what the outcomes of things like this are. ROD and eventually discipline.
    That brings me to the reason for this post. Did any of you see the comments the “citizens” were making? They were asking why the other officers on the scene were not being ROD’d and getting whacked as well for being complicit. In this case they were all brand new rookies so they have a degree of protection. Had this been a group of veterans, I am not sure it would have played out the same. Folks, the writing is on the wall and if you do not take not don’t cry later. We need to watch out for each other. Regardless if you like the guy or not. If you are on a call and you see someone going into tunnel vision and spinning up where you know it could be bad you MUST get their attention and stop them. Try and do it discreetly, but if that does not work you better be more proactive. Because if you don’t you will be as guilty as they are for NOT trying to stop something that was wrong.
    Thank you sir for veteran, non bias response....for too long this department has been plagued by a generation of OFFICERS who grew up watch COPS and other T.V shows...and believe everything gets wrapped up in 5-10mins....this is real life folks even if you didnt grow up others of your "kinda"...respect is due to everyone, until they cross that line of no return...that little silver tin on your is only 3' inches ..

Unregistered
    Mr short and chubby must have felt great handling that female like that. This guy did nothing properly, could not even effect a proper take down technique on a woman. FTO with white socks on. Great example for the new rookies. Sloppy, very sloppy. Get rid of that garbage.

Unregistered
    If everyone, everywhere was fired for making a mistake, nobody would be working.

Unregistered
    Super appalled by the way he acted. Very typical of many that work with us and place us fixing the situation after they phucked it up, like ppl like him. There is many among us, we all know who they are and so does PCB. These ppl that give our Careers bad names should be replaced somewhere else.

Unregistered
    After the real story and cam footage came out everyone went from protecting him to now wanting his head. I don't like coworkers with his personality however, many have done worse and still have their jobs. He shouldn't be fired due to the precedence that has been set, IE officers DUI in the police car, other officers arrested for dui. The list goes on and on. He will learn from this a$$ reaming he is going to receive. He should also have some type of paying back the Victim and the Dept becuz, you know this is a slam dunk payout lawsuit

Unregistered
    Where did you go to school donkey? You write as though you are a barn animal. If you worked for me I would send you to remedial writing training on your first shift. Do yourself a favor read, improve your writing skills and stop embarrassing the department.
    That’s what’s wrong with stupid muthafu*kers like this guy. “If you worked for me”. You supervise others. You have bosses above you. They supervise you... IDIOT! Get off your fuc*ing high horse.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123