+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Horrible. How you going to arrest some one for disorderly if they was threatened with a weapon ? Who approved the A form ? Us Cubans get loud and starting moving our hands as well. This disgust me to the fullest. Pick & choose your battles or
    Where did you go to school donkey? You write as though you are a barn animal. If you worked for me I would send you to remedial writing training on your first shift. Do yourself a favor read, improve your writing skills and stop embarrassing the department.

Unregistered
    Whoever says this is a good arrest you are a fûcking idiot. Ive been a cop for a while now in the streets and this is an all the way PMC arrest. Do you know the criteria for disorderly and baker act? Can you read me the elements for disorderly? That guy is a failure. And dont call me snowflake because im the first one that would woop some àss when deserved, but this loser abused that all the way. I hope he gets 39’d and terminated.

Unregistered
    she is a dime a dozen any qsk week. His from one sec to the other going all crazy I am god mode is not. He mentions baker act in the video. You are really supporting this? Really?
    He’s a jack-ass

Unregistered
    Whoever says this is a good arrest you are a fûcking idiot. Ive been a cop for a while now in the streets and this is an all the way PMC arrest. Do you know the criteria for disorderly and baker act? Can you read me the elements for disorderly? That guy is a failure. And dont call me snowflake because im the first one that would woop some àss when deserved, but this loser abused that all the way. I hope he gets 39’d and terminated.
    what does that stand for? haven't heard that before, I think

Unregistered
    Where did you go to school donkey? You write as though you are a barn animal. If you worked for me I would send you to remedial writing training on your first shift. Do yourself a favor read, improve your writing skills and stop embarrassing the department.
    Who the hell wants to work for you. Rookie sergeant, take a couple ENC classes yourself. I’m scared to see how you would handle an officer involved shooting.

Unregistered
    This guy should not be a FTO, does not know the elements of disorderly or 43, who knows how many people he trained improperly. The public hates POs because of cops like him.

Unregistered
    Do you recommend I go to a school in homestead so I can sound as stupid as the PBA President. A little inbreeding for school teachers.

Unregistered
    I really hope you are not a supervisor...

Unregistered
    If you own a business then you'r employees work for you. This "they work for me" phrase is not the way it is. Employees work under your supervision, not for you. If you want to place yourself as you work for those above you then that's you. Nobody works for you, "Donkey". If you are going to come then come correct. You don't own anyone!

Unregistered
    You embarrassing the department by calling another human a donkey. You a bum see me when you see me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast