Nazer Hamzee skeeered

Unregistered

Nazer Hamzee skeeered

N.H. Is craping in his oversized pants now praying to who ever the rags pray too that he is not in a mosssquu Molokai mooosk ,when this happens! He will be the middle eastern Scotty Peterson believe that!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    N.H. Is craping in his oversized pants now praying to who ever the rags pray too that he is not in a mosssquu Molokai mooosk ,when this happens! He will be the middle eastern Scotty Peterson believe that!!!!!
    You are scum!

Un-TangledWeb

So Predictable...Don't you guys have another terrorist to bury?

Dear C.A.I.R.sux and I.R.

We actually could care less about you, Hasshole Shablis, Chicken Alfredo Ruiz (you disgrace to the U.S. Navy), Deputy Ham-bone, Sofa Blackout, et al, GTFA. Ham & Cheese already cry-baby-ed on LEO Affairs to have his name **** then to have all his threads and posts put in a "special place" on the first page with the MOD posts so CAIR-sux and the ACLU-sers and you other lazy losers could monitor them. So, sad little CAIR/SUX is depressed because no one reacts to the mosque shooting in New Zealand this morning because it was a couple of Aussie's? So you bunch of schmucks decide to post fake "hate posts"? You guys (CAIR-sux and all your little gay affiliates) are the same degenerates who light your own shit on fire and vandalize your own buildings.

Go protest with that ugly Minnesota whore Rep. Ill-hand Oh-mar-god and that lesbian hooker from Brooklyn Linda Sores-on-her-ass for #BDS you bunch of lying treasonous traitors. Better yet, go spray paint some of your own property like usual, file another complaint, and collect the insurance money and the taxpayer money from DHS.
    Love,
    XXXOOO

Unregistered

You are scum!

Unregistered
    You are scum!
    F you, I guess you forgot about 911 and the other many terrorist attacks Muslims have carried out around the world? How many U.S. soldiers died at the hands of these filth animals? Karma Baby, Karma!!!

Unregistered

Allah go away

You are scum!
    I am drawing the homeless guy Mohammad who is not a real holy man but he was a child molester and murderer of helpless women and children! Sound like a holy person ? Don't like that? I have a razor sharp Jim Bowie knife waiting for you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Un-TangledWeb View Post
    Dear C.A.I.R.sux and I.R.

We actually could care less about you, Hasshole Shablis, Chicken Alfredo Ruiz (you disgrace to the U.S. Navy), Deputy Ham-bone, Sofa Blackout, et al, GTFA. Ham & Cheese already cry-baby-ed on LEO Affairs to have his name **** then to have all his threads and posts put in a "special place" on the first page with the MOD posts so CAIR-sux and the ACLU-sers and you other lazy losers could monitor them. So, sad little CAIR/SUX is depressed because no one reacts to the mosque shooting in New Zealand this morning because it was a couple of Aussie's? So you bunch of schmucks decide to post fake "hate posts"? You guys (CAIR-sux and all your little gay affiliates) are the same degenerates who light your own shit on fire and vandalize your own buildings.

Go protest with that ugly Minnesota whore Rep. Ill-hand Oh-mar-god and that lesbian hooker from Brooklyn Linda Sores-on-her-ass for #BDS you bunch of lying treasonous traitors. Better yet, go spray paint some of your own property like usual, file another complaint, and collect the insurance money and the taxpayer money from DHS.
    Love,
    XXXOOO
    Well said, very well said

Unregistered
    The difference is that those who would be carrying in the mosque are men. Most teachers are female. If most teachers were males, SI wouldn't have an issue with it.. But in addition to being a narcissist and a dumb jerk from Long Island, he is also a misogynist.

Unregistered
    Curry stinking, piss smelling shitbags.

UnTangledWeb
    Well said, very well said
    Thanks, although written in ridiculous code because know how CAIRsux reps operate.
    Lest we forget: