Leavens only cares about himself - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    I can't believe we're still hearing Spence's name - that guy is poison. And ******* is the weasel kid who got his lunch money stolen and tries to overcompensate - he showed his complete spineless lack of class in his election for SAO and the way he treated Amira. And what do they have in common? Leavens. Birds of a feather

Unregistered

God Bless Sheriff Marceno

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jim are you aware that in the past five years LCSO personnel have received over 26% in raises, which means it will be at least 30% in the past six years after October 1st, 2019. Thats higher than any agency in our region! I’ll go with the known, the Sheriff that fights for raises, increased our personal hours, changed Vacation Buy Back to 100% for all employees, increased details by $5.00 an hour, is almost at 100% staffing, increased the starting salary to $42,000, etc... Most of that is in the past year. We’re good!!!
    How can anyone run against a sheriff who's responsible for giving LCSO personnel 30% in raises in five years?!?
    This is gaining wide and sweeping support for this sheriff by the rank and file of the agency.
    God Bless Sheriff Marceno!!

Unregistered
    Lu Lu Ladder loser tried to abort himself when he did a swan dive off a 20 foot ladder but only ended up looney tunes thinking he could be sheriff with his merry band of lcso loser retirees
    Went on his website. He's a joke and the agency is laughing

Unregistered

Leavens for a return to the good ole days

The agency is being run and managed better than I've seen in my 12 years at LCSO. If these old retirees without a life think they're going to bounce back in and return the agency to the good ole days they're crazy! Leavens and all you older retirees need to get a life

Unregistered

Embarrassing

I was on the T Fisher support team years ago and I can absolutely say I'm solidly behind the current sheriff. Many of us who supported Fisher have contributed and back this sheriff.

Most of us had issues with Scott who the current sheriff is nothing like. Matter of fact self proclaimed retired major JL was part of the Scott regime for many years and did his bidding and was his hatchet man. Why would we want to return to that?
    Jim Jim Dumb Dumb...........I was with you when Tim ran against Mike. Give it up - many of us have been promoted since or by the current sheriff. You have absolutely ZERO support by the group who ran against Mike - the current sheriff is nothing like you or Mike

Unregistered

Jimbo can't do that

Jim are you aware that in the past five years LCSO personnel have received over 26% in raises, which means it will be at least 30% in the past six years after October 1st, 2019. Thats higher than any agency in our region! I’ll go with the known, the Sheriff that fights for raises, increased our personal hours, changed Vacation Buy Back to 100% for all employees, increased details by $5.00 an hour, is almost at 100% staffing, increased the starting salary to $42,000, etc... Most of that is in the past year. We’re good!!!
    This is amazing and spreading throughout the agency. I don't care about politics or anything they say about Sheriff Marceno. All I care about is the raises we've been getting since HE came here. He's always saying getting the guys raises and improving things for them is his main priority!

Jimbo can't do better than that!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567