Leavens only cares about himself - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can't they make sure he's medically competent to even run for office? I've heard people who knew him saying they don't think he's actually mentally competent to run for public office. I know new hires have to take a psychological and medical exam. This man has been thru a tremendous amount of physical and psychological damage
    Honestly I hope this is a joke. He is more mentally competent than anyone on this forum. He had zero brain damage and if you actually believe the things you read on this forum you are going to be in for a huge surprise when the time comes and you start watching the debates.

Unregistered
    What debates? What’s the date and times? I can’t remember Mike Scott ever doing one?

Unregistered
    What debates? What’s the date and times? I can’t remember Mike Scott ever doing one?
    Just sit back and relax, we have plenty of time

Unregistered
    Why debate someone without money? You can go to their websites to view their personal views and initiatives. Except Leavens Facebook, he’s banking on winning by being negative. Fundraiser was great last night for Carmine, 22 more on the books. Won’t slow down!

Unregistered

Lu Lu Ladder

Honestly I hope this is a joke. He is more mentally competent than anyone on this forum. He had zero brain damage and if you actually believe the things you read on this forum you are going to be in for a huge surprise when the time comes and you start watching the debates.
    I saw Lu Lu Ladder awhile back walking around at a public event with a blank look on his face. He stopped walking and began talking to a tree. He was also picking his nose which was totally inappropriate in the setting.

Unregistered
    I saw Lu Lu Ladder awhile back walking around at a public event with a blank look on his face. He stopped walking and began talking to a tree. He was also picking his nose which was totally inappropriate in the setting.
    Lmfao sounds completely true. Since we can just say whatever we want with no proof I also saw Marceno in a movie theater drunk and singing it’s raining men.

Unregistered

I seen him

Lmfao sounds completely true. Since we can just say whatever we want with no proof I also saw Marceno in a movie theater drunk and singing it’s raining men.
    All the gong gived it away bro

Unregistered

Non resident leavens

I've seen non lee county resident leavens at several events. he has to approach people to get anyone to talk to him and you can see how uncomfortable he makes people

Unregistered
    I've seen non lee county resident leavens at several events. he has to approach people to get anyone to talk to him and you can see how uncomfortable he makes people
    Whatever you say buddy

Unregistered

Similar

I talked with Leavens who is running for Sheriff at his fundraiser and noticed he had a hard time with articulating what he was trying to say, I didn’t think anything of it but noticed him doing it with other conversations with people to. He didn’t seem like he was in the moment and seemed to like he was slow. Was he always like this? I think any candidate should have to show medical records of any mental issues.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast