Leavens only cares about himself - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

JL aint no Fisher

I was on the T Fisher support team years ago and I can absolutely say I'm solidly behind the current sheriff. Many of us who supported Fisher have contributed and back this sheriff.

Most of us had issues with Scott who the current sheriff is nothing like. Matter of fact self proclaimed retired major JL was part of the Scott regime for many years and did his bidding and was his hatchet man. Why would we want to return to that?

Unregistered

Candidate is a male chauvenist

As a female deputy I've spoke to many other females and family members and I'm absolutely appalled that the Leavens campaign went after the sheriff on a possible personal abortion decision. Are you calling any female whose had to make to very difficult and personal decision on abortion murderers? I believe you and former sheriff mcdougall are stuck in the 70's mr leavens. Take your abortion is murder ideology and shove it sir!

What women do with their bodies is NOT your business and certainly has no business in a sheriff's race. I'm disgusted with you and your talk of calling anyone who talks about abortion as murder. Your not fit to lead any female in uniform!!

Unregistered

Abortion is murder!!

God gives females the gift of life, a perfect little soul, a life, NOT an inconvenience not a health issue. To even consider abortion as an option is immoral. Call it was you will, ABORTION IS MURDER and you will pay for it !

Unregistered
    Leavens eats babies!

Unregistered

Wow

If JL doesn't have a chance, you people sure spend alot of time making up stuff and bashing him. I'm thinking someone is panicking. TH sending out Facebook messages begging people to support CM. ROFLMAO!! Everyones laughing at you guys. TH, keep sending out your messages, We love them!!

Unregistered
    Jim, you and your disgruntles are rookies, especially the ex employees that were fired backing you. Stop promising these people jobs if you were to win, which is a .001 percent chance. You are officially out of money, so if someone is providing cash on the side there will be someone listening! Enjoy your Saturday evening.

Unregistered

Douche bag

Let’s face it, somebody is going to run against Carmine, and this douche bag is going to be the guy. He has no chance but this is his right. In the end we will keep our sheriff That is supporting his guys.

Unregistered

Lee

I can't believe this man is running for sheriff as he was instrumental in Scott's IA hit squad responsible for the termination of many employees. The guy is an absolute scumbag who cares for nobody but himself

Unregistered

jim jim dumb dumb

Is it true heavy L is the test dummy for ladders?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it true heavy L is the test dummy for ladders?
    First of all do you have any idea how absolutely moronic you sound when you call him Jim Jim Dumb Dumb? Second of all, do you seriously think the ladder broke? He was on a 20 foot ladder putting up a very heavy basket ball hoop for his son that fell on top of him when he post his footing and caused internal bleeding. What about that if funny? In what way is this man almost dying humorous?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast