Leavens only cares about himself - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He only cares about his kind. No was no place for minorities in past, nor will there be in his future.

Unregistered

black list of losers

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leavens has very little support and won’t carry the agency. Most didn’t care for him before he retired and he has screwed so many people over when he was in IA. Ask around, he only cared about himself when he worked there and didn’t change a thing while he was a Captain. You will now know who this is Jim, quote from you to me “I’m just going to ride this gravy train until the end of my DROP, I don't give a sh-t about anyone here”. Now you want to be a Sheriff with no experience and a losing attitude when you left. You ruined my friends life (Tim) by telling him lies about his chances in 2012. You told us all of breaking news to come about Mike Scott that would take him out, in reality just made him stronger. If you work at LCSO do not fall for this guys lies and future promotions. I have been around him for years, he will ruin your careers and not give a damn about doing so.
    You look at the names backing Sheriff Marceno and it includes most harchargers and movers and shakers of men and women of all ranks not to mention all the top business and community leaders of SW Florida. Name ONE person Leavens has:?
    Waite the spineless scarecroweveryone loves to forget? Grinder, the 70ish year old cop from the 70s and 80s who blew his pension and literally nobody knows. How about lazy Leslie, the laziest deputy ever whose betrayed his community to support a racist. Googly eyed jimmy whose been disgruntled since the day he became a cop.

Really? Someone on Jim Jim Dumb Dumb campaign PLEASE name a handful of honorable people supporting the racist candidate. the best you can do maytag repairmen shoap and old mcdougall from 30 years ago.............yeah that was big news baaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered
    It’s only a matter of time (very shortly) before you see Marceno with $500,000 and Leavens with $20,000. The difference is Leavens won’t have a 1.00 left to spend when it comes time to really run.

Unregistered

Jim Jim vs. Tim Tim

I was on Tim F's campaign for sheriff and he had a third or more of the agency behind him openly campaigning and supporting him. Tim became disillusioned with Jim L because it became about him and power and punishing people and putting people he was friends with in power. It's no secret the two were breaking ties in the end.

Fast forward 8 years and two elections and NOW Jim Jim sees his opportunity for that power. He has nobody within the agency with any credibility or stature behind him. MOST of the agency sees Jim Jim as closer to former sheriff scott than the current sheriff whose fought for our raises and the boots on the street. Jim Jim even got in bed with godfather of Alva.

Sheriff Shoap's enforsement told me everything I needed to know. This agency won't go backwards. It's not Leavens for Lee. It's Leavens for Leavens

Unregistered

Spence owns Jim Jim Dumb Dumb

I was on Tim F's campaign for sheriff and he had a third or more of the agency behind him openly campaigning and supporting him. Tim became disillusioned with Jim L because it became about him and power and punishing people and putting people he was friends with in power. It's no secret the two were breaking ties in the end.

Fast forward 8 years and two elections and NOW Jim Jim sees his opportunity for that power. He has nobody within the agency with any credibility or stature behind him. MOST of the agency sees Jim Jim as closer to former sheriff scott than the current sheriff whose fought for our raises and the boots on the street. Jim Jim even got in bed with godfather of Alva.

Sheriff Shoap's enforsement told me everything I needed to know. This agency won't go backwards. It's not Leavens for Lee. It's Leavens for Leavens

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/12/01/n...y-laundry.html

This piece of sh$# is related to Jim Jim by marriage and is orchestrating his campaign

Unregistered

This piece of sh$# is related to Jim Jim by marriage and is orchestrating his campaign
    That article is nothing new. It was revealed when your buddy Mike Scott was sheriff. Remember Mike Scott, the guy who gave the sheriffs office to CM. The guy who's best friend was Spence. The guy who was caught by the news=press with a burner phone connected to Spence so they could communicate. The guy who was allowing Spence to dictate promotions within the SO. The guy who fired his Chief because they were watching spence. You better be careful talking about Scotts buddy, or else!! As far as JL, he is the only candidate who has publicly denounced spence and has absolutely nothing to do with him. So, you guys can make up all the shit you like but the true facts remain. The race is already over and JL has won. It is just a waiting game now. The agency supports him 110% and probably gets 50 calls a day from members. So, how about just focusing on the remaining time you got and work to better the community you serve, not the pooch you guys are driving around biting people. Bye Felicia!!!

Unregistered
    That’s hysterical, if you know he is a winner then write him a $1000.00 check. You too Rod Vanbibber Shoap. You should write him a huge check! Your attacking the Deputy Dawgs program that is completely reimbursed and privately funded. We know you hate animals Jim, you kill them personally and cook them on your gigantic grill. Has anyone taken the time to really research Jim Leavens? He is absolutely attached to Richard Spence, proof we be provided shortly.

Unregistered
    That article is nothing new. It was revealed when your buddy Mike Scott was sheriff. Remember Mike Scott, the guy who gave the sheriffs office to CM. The guy who's best friend was Spence. The guy who was caught by the news=press with a burner phone connected to Spence so they could communicate. The guy who was allowing Spence to dictate promotions within the SO. The guy who fired his Chief because they were watching spence. You better be careful talking about Scotts buddy, or else!! As far as JL, he is the only candidate who has publicly denounced spence and has absolutely nothing to do with him. So, you guys can make up all the shit you like but the true facts remain. The race is already over and JL has won. It is just a waiting game now. The agency supports him 110% and probably gets 50 calls a day from members. So, how about just focusing on the remaining time you got and work to better the community you serve, not the pooch you guys are driving around biting people. Bye Felicia!!!
    Such rookies, you don’t even know who the third candidate is yet? I do and he comes with a lot of money. Which means you will come in last place Jim. So stupid

Unregistered

Who’s marriage? You can say they’re related all day but won’t say who is married to who. If it’s true give us facts. Either show us proof or tell us how.

Unregistered

No support for leavens

I agree!!!! I only had to see the list of people supporting loser leavens to know he has ZERO chance and Ive been retired over 6 years. He doesn't even have the energy to last thru a hectic campaign never mind he has no platform or message that anyone cares about

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast