Leavens only cares about himself
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Leavens only cares about himself

So, after reading up on Leavens on his own website for the position of Sheriff, I did not read once about improving the salaries or obtaining raises for the hard working men and women of LCSO. He did speak of adding more boots on the street which I could agree with, but how can they add them if they can’t attract them to work there. Everything he speaks of in private settings is all about himself and his buddies that he is promising positions for at LCSO. If you don’t believe that statement ask his own family members that currently work at LCSO. They don’t even support him and his views, trust me stay away this guy is all about Jim!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, after reading up on Leavens on his own website for the position of Sheriff, I did not read once about improving the salaries or obtaining raises for the hard working men and women of LCSO. He did speak of adding more boots on the street which I could agree with, but how can they add them if they can’t attract them to work there. Everything he speaks of in private settings is all about himself and his buddies that he is promising positions for at LCSO. If you don’t believe that statement ask his own family members that currently work at LCSO. They don’t even support him and his views, trust me stay away this guy is all about Jim!
    nice one puppet boy, more boots on the ground, cut staff, way too many and you puppets and the puppet masters say they arent worried about JL but you a;; are always on here bad mouthing him

Unregistered

Im a puppet he's a puppet she's a puppet. wouldnt you like to be a puppet too?

nice one puppet boy, more boots on the ground, cut staff, way too many and you puppets and the puppet masters say they arent worried about JL but you a;; are always on here bad mouthing him
    ANYBODY who REALLY knew him knows he's all about himself. The ONLY change he or anybody else would make is to promote or bring in people they know or trust. In his case it'll be all the mostly disgruntled like him who feel they deserved more than they got. Mike is GONE. The new sheriff is all about raises and the men and women on the front line. He's been telling his captains and lieutenants this all the time. I'll be one of the many puppets who support him

Unregistered
    ANYBODY who REALLY knew him knows he's all about himself. The ONLY change he or anybody else would make is to promote or bring in people they know or trust. In his case it'll be all the mostly disgruntled like him who feel they deserved more than they got. Mike is GONE. The new sheriff is all about raises and the men and women on the front line. He's been telling his captains and lieutenants this all the time. I'll be one of the many puppets who support him
    Then get knee pads sonny boy and CN isnt all about himself??? haha ok and he didnt put his people around him just like any other sheriff would you clowns are so scared of JL if you weren't you wont be trying to bad mouth him haha morons

Unregistered

band of losers

the only people im seeing support this man are the people everybody was happy to see leave the so. this guy has absolutely nothing to offer

Unregistered
    Leavens has very little support and won’t carry the agency. Most didn’t care for him before he retired and he has screwed so many people over when he was in IA. Ask around, he only cared about himself when he worked there and didn’t change a thing while he was a Captain. You will now know who this is Jim, quote from you to me “I’m just going to ride this gravy train until the end of my DROP, I don't give a sh-t about anyone here”. Now you want to be a Sheriff with no experience and a losing attitude when you left. You ruined my friends life (Tim) by telling him lies about his chances in 2012. You told us all of breaking news to come about Mike Scott that would take him out, in reality just made him stronger. If you work at LCSO do not fall for this guys lies and future promotions. I have been around him for years, he will ruin your careers and not give a damn about doing so.

Unregistered
    Leaven is not dumb he will probably not spend of his own money on his race. I remember the Tim Fischer joke of a campaign raised like 20 k and the Bomb shell was coming that would knock Scott of the race. Then there was the FBI investigates Scott and these were all lies. A lot people lost jobs over these lies.

Unregistered

Marceno will be arrested by FDLE in 6 months

Unregistered
    Amazing corruption in Lee County. Sounds like real redneck politics.

Unregistered
    Leavens is having Deanna’s baby

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast