Leavens only cares about himself - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I talked with Leavens who is running for Sheriff at his fundraiser and noticed he had a hard time with articulating what he was trying to say, I didn’t think anything of it but noticed him doing it with other conversations with people to. He didn’t seem like he was in the moment and seemed to like he was slow. Was he always like this? I think any candidate should have to show medical records of any mental issues.
    I don’t know if it’s true, but I was told he fell off of a ladder and suffered a head injury and it has made him slow.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if it’s true, but I was told he fell off of a ladder and suffered a head injury and it has made him slow.
    I don’t know if it’s true, but it seems like the same person is replying to their own thread over and over to make it look as though several people agree with their ludicrous opinions and ridiculous insults.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if it’s true, but it seems like the same person is replying to their own thread over and over to make it look as though several people agree with their ludicrous opinions and ridiculous insults.
    I can help you out with that. It’s definitely true. And he’s a a joke.

Unregistered

Leavens for Lee...........or rather Charlotte

Actually Mr. LCSO retiree loser the former sheriff told many people the same thing after discussions with Jim after dumb dumb dove off a ladder. It's really sad to see him begging people for signatures and the fact he hasn't qualified by them by now just shows his campaign has no chance.

Unregistered
    Can you imagine retiring after 25 or 30 years and being so concerned about who the current Sheriff is and changes that have been made. Some of these retirees have been retired or gone for over 20 years. They have hated every Sheriff except the ones they worked for and now want another retiree to be the next Sheriff. How about you get a life and enjoy your retirement or worry about yourself, LCSO was obviously the only thing you had. Very sad!

Unregistered
    As a female deputy I've spoke to many other females and family members and I'm absolutely appalled that the Leavens campaign went after the sheriff on a possible personal abortion decision. Are you calling any female whose had to make to very difficult and personal decision on abortion murderers? I believe you and former sheriff mcdougall are stuck in the 70's mr leavens. Take your abortion is murder ideology and shove it sir!

What women do with their bodies is NOT your business and certainly has no business in a sheriff's race. I'm disgusted with you and your talk of calling anyone who talks about abortion as murder. Your not fit to lead any female in uniform!!
    You are actually proving the point against the current sheriff! The fact that he was threatening this woman and pressuring her to have an abortion is appalling! The sheriff is the one that was trying to remove that choice from this woman! The woman wanted to allow this innocent life the chance to leave! He was SO concerned about his fraudulent career that he wanted her to end that life!

You are ridiculous and disgusting.

Unregistered
    You are actually proving the point against the current sheriff! The fact that he was threatening this woman and pressuring her to have an abortion is appalling! The sheriff is the one that was trying to remove that choice from this woman! The woman wanted to allow this innocent life the chance to leave! He was SO concerned about his fraudulent career that he wanted her to end that life!

You are ridiculous and disgusting.
    *Chance to live... not leave

Unregistered

leavens for charlotte

I talked with Leavens who is running for Sheriff at his fundraiser and noticed he had a hard time with articulating what he was trying to say, I didn’t think anything of it but noticed him doing it with other conversations with people to. He didn’t seem like he was in the moment and seemed to like he was slow. Was he always like this? I think any candidate should have to show medical records of any mental issues.
    Lu Lu Ladder loser tried to abort himself when he did a swan dive off a 20 foot ladder but only ended up looney tunes thinking he could be sheriff with his merry band of lcso loser retirees

Unregistered
    *Chance to live... not leave
    It was a set up! She was never pregnant, nice try **** Spence, Chris ******* and Jim Leavens. Everyone knows your only running a negative campaign. Jim Leavens own wife Angela Leavens is quoted on Facebook stating, “he will be infamous before it’s over... mark my words” This is after a disgruntled ex employee told them “Jim is going to have one hell of an uphill battle” on Facebook. All this is being shared with the local media so they eventually red flag you like LCSO does to crazy people. Their ENTIRE campaign is negative and filled with hate towards the Lee County Sheriffs Office.

Unregistered
    Jim are you aware that in the past five years LCSO personnel have received over 26% in raises, which means it will be at least 30% in the past six years after October 1st, 2019. Thats higher than any agency in our region! I’ll go with the known, the Sheriff that fights for raises, increased our personal hours, changed Vacation Buy Back to 100% for all employees, increased details by $5.00 an hour, is almost at 100% staffing, increased the starting salary to $42,000, etc... Most of that is in the past year. We’re good!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast