Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was on Tim F's campaign for sheriff and he had a third or more of the agency behind him openly campaigning and supporting him. Tim became disillusioned with Jim L because it became about him and power and punishing people and putting people he was friends with in power. It's no secret the two were breaking ties in the end.

Fast forward 8 years and two elections and NOW Jim Jim sees his opportunity for that power. He has nobody within the agency with any credibility or stature behind him. MOST of the agency sees Jim Jim as closer to former sheriff scott than the current sheriff whose fought for our raises and the boots on the street. Jim Jim even got in bed with godfather of Alva.

Sheriff Shoap's enforsement told me everything I needed to know. This agency won't go backwards. It's not Leavens for Lee. It's Leavens for Leavens
I agree!!!! I only had to see the list of people supporting loser leavens to know he has ZERO chance and Ive been retired over 6 years. He doesn't even have the energy to last thru a hectic campaign never mind he has no platform or message that anyone cares about