Thirty years at BSO Alvin list all your accomplishments?

Unregistered

Thirty years at BSO Alvin list all your accomplishments?

Thirty years in supervisory and administrative roles here at BSO! Please list all of your, NOT somebody elses, your accomplishments that made this a better law enforcement agency al? ...........

Unregistered

What really happened

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thirty years in supervisory and administrative roles here at BSO! Please list all of your, NOT somebody elses, your accomplishments that made this a better law enforcement agency al? ...........
    My brother in law kevi n and I got a dangerous women abuser out of jail despite a no bond hold because he was famous! Thank God he didn't go home and do an oj Simpson knife trick on her !! Phew!

Unregistered

I always did my reports

Ok .......um......I help establish the PROMISE PROGRAM! Me and the judge Williams also went to four hour lunches.....um......which helped the economy ...I never killed a dog! ? I'm thinking wait.

Unregistered

I look like a famous actor

Ok .......um......I help establish the PROMISE PROGRAM! Me and the judge Williams also went to four hour lunches.....um......which helped the economy ...I never killed a dog! ? I'm thinking wait.
    People say I'm smart but I just really know how to use them to get something. Also I really look like the really famous actor Don Cheadle!!!!!! I'm not a name dropper but I helped a famous football player who kicked his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach and punched her in the face two times! Knocked her cold! So I got that going for me. But shhhhhhh I'm running for sheriff! Haaa a haaa!

Unregistered
    There must have been a lot of them because Israel personally selected Al for promotion to Colonel and put him in charge of DLE. If Israel is saying Al had no accomplishments, then why did Israel pick him? Does Israel have bad judgment? Did he put politics before public safety?

Unregistered
    There must have been a lot of them because Israel personally selected Al for promotion to Colonel and put him in charge of DLE. If Israel is saying Al had no accomplishments, then why did Israel pick him? Does Israel have bad judgment? Did he put politics before public safety?
    Israel have bad judgement? You are kidding right? Israel is the poster child for bad judgement.
    A.P. Is a Sgt. At best and don’t believe he ever tested for any other rank position he held. So what does that tell you?