Tampa Bay Times Finally Turns It's Back on Bob - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how about a link?
    The article is still in the works. I've just never seen TBT dig this much and this deep into Bob's dirty business before. They interviewed McLynas too as well as several victims of Bob's actions. Before, they would not even accept direct evidence against Bob. Now they are actively out hunting it out. Definitely a shift away from protecting pear shaped Bobby.

Unregistered
    I’ll believe it when I read it.

Unregistered
    The article is still in the works. I've just never seen TBT dig this much and this deep into Bob's dirty business before. They interviewed McLynas too as well as several victims of Bob's actions. Before, they would not even accept direct evidence against Bob. Now they are actively out hunting it out. Definitely a shift away from protecting pear shaped Bobby.
    This is FAKE NEWS

Unregistered
    This is FAKE NEWS
    And this is BOB’s PR Biatch at work!!!

Unregistered
    Then tell us the meat of the article. The posts cite nothing

Bring it if you got it

Unregistered
    Then tell us the meat of the article. The posts cite nothing

Bring it if you got it
    From what I gather so far, the general gist of the article is "Is Bob an upcoming political powerhouse or just another dirty politician that needs to be monitored a LOT closer". It is going to get into his SYG mess, the MSD cover up for Israel, his chase policies, cover ups and boondoggles.

Unregistered
    From what I gather so far, the general gist of the article is "Is Bob an upcoming political powerhouse or just another dirty politician that needs to be monitored a LOT closer". It is going to get into his SYG mess, the MSD cover up for Israel, his chase policies, cover ups and boondoggles.
    If this is true it will be the end of Bob's political career and dynasty as sheriff. It's time for a Democrat sheriff anyway because the county is turning liberal and TBT is a flaming liberal publication. Bob has given them enough ammunition and destroyed his own political career in the process.

Unregistered
    If this is true it will be the end of Bob's political career and dynasty as sheriff. It's time for a Democrat sheriff anyway because the county is turning liberal and TBT is a flaming liberal publication. Bob has given them enough ammunition and destroyed his own political career in the process.
    From the reports I received from multiple sources, the TBT is pissed off that in their words "Bob has played hide the ball one too many times". I guess they are fed up with being lied to by Gualtieri on too many topics and their reporting his lies has made them look bad on more than one occasion. He has also not told them the truth about many cases and has been violating records laws by hiding records from them as well. It all adds up to them being done with him. I don't think that they will come right out and gut him, not yet anyway, but they will be sending a clear signal that the party is over.

Unregistered
    From the reports I received from multiple sources, the TBT is pissed off that in their words "Bob has played hide the ball one too many times". I guess they are fed up with being lied to by Gualtieri on too many topics and their reporting his lies has made them look bad on more than one occasion. He has also not told them the truth about many cases and has been violating records laws by hiding records from them as well. It all adds up to them being done with him. I don't think that they will come right out and gut him, not yet anyway, but they will be sending a clear signal that the party is over.
    From the reports I received from multiple sources, the TBT is in love with Bob and is so glad that in their words “Bob has called James out” because James is crazy. I guess they are fed up with James and his lies. They will be sending a clear signal that Bob will be Sheriff as long as he wants.

Unregistered
    From the reports I received from multiple sources, the TBT is in love with Bob and is so glad that in their words “Bob has called James out” because James is crazy. I guess they are fed up with James and his lies. They will be sending a clear signal that Bob will be Sheriff as long as he wants.
    Ha, ha, too funny! Romano who has the man-crush on Bob is out, sent packing back to covering sports. Bob's hook at TBT is not more, the editorial board hates Republicans and wants to install a Democrat sheriff. As soon as a credible Democrat announces to run against Bob watch the TBT take out the knives and do a number on Bob.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast