+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Tampa Bay Times Finally Turns It's Back on Bob

    A little birdy told me today that the TBT is finally fed up with Bob lying to them, BSing them and using them for his own advantage. An article coming out and frying him is in the works. They might even mention McLynas! LMAO

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A little birdy told me today that the TBT is finally fed up with Bob lying to them, BSing them and using them for his own advantage. An article coming out and frying him is in the works. They might even mention McLynas! LMAO
    No way, TBT's Romano is Bob's biggest media fan! He even called Bob the best local politician who is not a politician, LOL! Obviously Romano doesn't really know Bob.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No way, TBT's Romano is Bob's biggest media fan! He even called Bob the best local politician who is not a politician, LOL! Obviously Romano doesn't really know Bob.
    The sports writer? That's not enough to save Bob.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sports writer? That's not enough to save Bob.
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/localg...ian-_169981167

    Romano has a man-crush on Bob. TBT supported Bob all the way in every election and it is unlikely to publish anything negative about him.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.tampabay.com/news/localg...ian-_169981167

    Romano has a man-crush on Bob. TBT supported Bob all the way in every election and it is unlikely to publish anything negative about him.
    Romano is now on the sports desk. I don't think pear shaped Bob is going to make the team any time soon so there will be no help from Romano.

    But look out guys because Bob will be on Mole Patrol for the next few weeks.....

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Romano is now on the sports desk. I don't think pear shaped Bob is going to make the team any time soon so there will be no help from Romano.

    But look out guys because Bob will be on Mole Patrol for the next few weeks.....

    If all this is true it will be too funny to see the 3rd floor rats suspect each other and try to figure out who leaked the damaging info. Hopefully Bob will order IAD to interview all of them to get to the bottom of this sewage pit.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A little birdy told me today that the TBT is finally fed up with Bob lying to them, BSing them and using them for his own advantage. An article coming out and frying him is in the works. They might even mention McLynas! LMAO
    A little birdy told me that you are FAKE NEWS. Did the birdy look like a leprechaun or was it the one in your head that only speaks to you?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A little birdy told me that you are FAKE NEWS. Did the birdy look like a leprechaun or was it the one in your head that only speaks to you?
    Well we will just see now won't we.... A while back there was a guy that posted many deep dark secrets of the PCSO that turned out to be 100% true. Perhaps he is back...

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Public records

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If all this is true it will be too funny to see the 3rd floor rats suspect each other and try to figure out who leaked the damaging info. Hopefully Bob will order IAD to interview all of them to get to the bottom of this sewage pit.
    Leaks? You must be thinking of Drumpf. Plenty of dirt rests in plain site in incident reports and court records. So that any journalist worth his or her salt could put together a prize winning piece or three.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leaks? You must be thinking of Drumpf. Plenty of dirt rests in plain site in incident reports and court records. So that any journalist worth his or her salt could put together a prize winning piece or three.
    Sheriff Bob is a master at playing hide the records. What records?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •