Officer Marco Mardini - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I thought the thread was about Marco Mardini.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is another idiot behind a computer monitor that doesnt have the balls to say it to Dalton's face in person. Mind your own business and stop talking shit about people. Dalton dont mind this POS.
    Dalton stop writing like if you’re someone else. You are a nobody who deserves everything you get you AH.

Unregistered
    Ok so if we are going to make statements let's get the fact straight. I dated her years ago but haven't been back in about 15 years. Yes she tried to file a stalking report on me and had Braulio do her dirty work. The truth of that one is I was in a civil depo in the gables for two hours. She had Braulio call my Major and Lieutenant and I got called in and provided my transcribed testimony from the attorney and made her look like a fool. Yes I am happily married to a great woman and have been for years. So if you need anymore info, let me know.

Dalton
    I really hope this is Dalton replying. Flipping great someone comes on here to actually defend themselves.

Unregistered

Exactly

I thought the thread was about Marco Mardini.
    Instead let’s trash the victim here. Regardless of what anyone thinks about her, wrong is wrong and it wasn’t even our Dept that 39ed him. Another agency had investigations going. Biased fools here. And on the event you idiots forgot your DV policy, this took on a life of it’s own and he couldn’t knock off his high school bs.

Way to throw away your career

Unregistered
    It’s is kinda about the victim in a way. There’s a pattern with her.. she’s filed numerous “stalking” complains against several officers. Even got a sgt demoted. Not saying Mardini did nothing wrong but their is a disturbing pattern with this fugly chick

Unregistered
    It’s is kinda about the victim in a way. There’s a pattern with her.. she’s filed numerous “stalking” complains against several officers. Even got a sgt demoted. Not saying Mardini did nothing wrong but their is a disturbing pattern with this fugly chick
    You’re not wrong. LOL.

Unregistered
    Very few PO relationships last. Then there is things that come about like this Officer. I wouldn't date any PO. Non POs are a breath of fresh air. We seen many go down with DV, stalking and other stuff. There is many reg persons out there than having 2 guns in the house. Don't drop your pen in the company ink. Don't sh*t where you eat.

Unregistered
    Very few PO relationships last. Then there is things that come about like this Officer. I wouldn't date any PO. Non POs are a breath of fresh air. We seen many go down with DV, stalking and other stuff. There is many reg persons out there than having 2 guns in the house. Don't drop your pen in the company ink. Don't sh*t where you eat.
    Two ball sacks don't work in a relationship. Maybe unless they are both males but, a sack from a female doesn't. I am a Woman and a PO. I work among you all and PO's are very promiscuous, both sexes and yes we have groupies too both men and women. Not going to just make men the main problem, it takes two. I never dated or had side with a PO, you guys taught me everything by riding with you and seeing your plays.

Don't know either of these Officers.

Unregistered
    Yup it's me. Obviously that guy or girl doesn't like me. I have broad shoulders and can take it. I'm sure I've been called worse by better people than that one. The second post wasn't me but I thank whoever it was for trying to defend me. Whoever the Mr. or Mrs. Unregistered is that doesn't like me, your more than welcome to come see me and I'll show you the proof if it's necessary just to clear the air. As for Mardini, I trained him in Kendall. he was a good cop in the fto /ppo phases. I guess he just got caught up in love.

Dalton

Unregistered
    That's how putas are and if you have a profession they would do anything to destroy you and your image. Not worth it chasing after these hos bro. Listen to JT Money "Ho problems" you will soon forget these women who want to play with your heart bro. Been tbere done that and in the end i meet way better women than my past ex.

https://youtu.be/zYaWOX1ea0Q

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast