Susan to leave SI
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Susan to leave SI

Poor Scotty boy. Susan finally figured our her husband is a complete loser. Hope to see you around, Susan. I can tell you more stories about your future ex husband. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor Scotty boy. Susan finally figured our her husband is a complete loser. Hope to see you around, Susan. I can tell you more stories about your future ex husband. 😂😂😂
    Have you no shame?

Unregistered
    Who is the side chick Israel just went to Boston with ?

Unregistered
    They say a chick with a ****

Unregistered

It's me and I'm not a chick!

My name is IRA but Scotty calls me big load! Haaaaaaaaa! With my blond wig i look like Barbara Bush!!!! Scott says we are moving back to the PSB
    And my trench smell s like crab meat.

Unregistered
    My name is IRA but Scotty calls me big load! Haaaaaaaaa! With my blond wig i look like Barbara Bush!!!! Scott says we are moving back to the PSB
    And my trench smell s like crab meat.
    More like Sally Struthers. Not in her younger years, but her years in the "Christian Children's Foundation".

Unregistered

Give it a Break

Dan D. , everyone knows you hate Scott, but your sinking to a new low level. Is it because you yourself have been fired from every job you have held?

Unregistered
    Dan D. , everyone knows you hate Scott, but your sinking to a new low level. Is it because you yourself have been fired from every job you have held?
    You really think you’re smart enough to guess who posted this big ears? You are hated by all who were denied a fair transfer and promotion process! Approximately 3000, employees alone! Or, it could just be your wife tired of your loser arse, or perhaps one of her boyfriends! Be smart just leave the state moron!

Unregistered
    Now that SI's definitely not getting that back-pay or that front-pay he's dispensable. Plus Israel promised her a third nose job because the first two didn't take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1weciiIKo

Unregistered
    Now that SI's definitely not getting that back-pay or that front-pay he's dispensable. Plus Israel promised her a third nose job because the first two didn't take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il1weciiIKo
    But she is ugly as hell, who other than Polan would do that skank?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast