Alex The Great
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex The Great

Unregistered

Alex The Great

I heard Alex Avila used to belittle officers when he got promoted and thought he was better than them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard Alex Avila used to belittle officers when he got promoted and thought he was better than them.
    Isn't he? No one is as good as Alexander the great. So they replaced one narcissist (Maxipad) with another Alexander the great. This place is full of narcissistic a holes.

Unregistered
    Who is this person you speak of?

Unregistered
    Who is this person you speak of?
    He's the sgt that replaced Max the Axe.

Unregistered
    He’s that loser that sucks on big fat cigars in a sexual way and thinks he’s al Pacino

Unregistered
    Maxiepad we see you your not getting rid of Alex that easily, you’ll never come back to homocide.

Unregistered
    I respect Alex’s Dad, Jorge Avila. Jorge Avila is a great man and I’m greatful to know him. But Alex isn’t like his father. Alex is very disrespectful degenerate. I will never respect him or call him a friend. He is a decrepited ****.

Unregistered
    I respect Alex’s Dad, Jorge Avila. Jorge Avila is a great man and I’m greatful to know him. But Alex isn’t like his father. Alex is very disrespectful degenerate. I will never respect him or call him a friend. He is a decrepited ****.
    Yes his dad is good peeps. Him not so much. I would put him in the same classification as Maxipad.

The Building of an empire

Maxi Pad or Alejandro El Grande

What haters!!

You can not compare the two. Max is an ignorant a$$h0l3. And definitely treats others with no respect and talks down to them. On the other hand Alex the great is down to earth. He may be sarcastic at times but a good guy and team player. Don’t be such haters! Give credit where credit is due. Yea none of these new guys are like Ponce, Buhrmaster or any of the old school Homicide guys,but they try. Max I’m glad your gone !! Prosper I’m just waiting for this administration to get rid of you and put your ignorant a$$ back in patrol.

Long live Alexander EL Grande!!

Unregistered
    Wait a minute... all this from a slice of gabagool?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast