Alex The Great - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alex The Great

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by La Rata de tu madre View Post
    I got something. Why doesn’t one of you shit talking pendejos say it to Amores or Alex the great. You don’t have to fight just have the fu€k!n9 balls to say how you feel to them. You won’t !! You know why because you guys my friend are a bunch of freaking pu$$!es. If those two are sorry as$ snitches and rats, then you are a coward and a sorry excuse for a man and women. Because atleast those two have the balls to snitch and then know they will be labeled, but you back door sh!t talking cowards ain’t worth nothing.
    Look at Amores statement, if this isn’t his own admission of guilt then what is?

Unregistered
    Who did they snitch on and about what or no one cares

Putas y Rata

Las puticas de Amores

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at Amores statement, if this isn’t his own admission of guilt then what is?
    This wasn’t Amores. The guy can barely speak English now you expect him to write it.
    I just find it entertaining how you come on here to talk sh!t, but none of you have the balls to just say it in the mans face. That makes you more of a b!t€h because a real man tells it like it is and doesn’t hide behind a computer. The city is full of postalitas put@s, gossiping and bashing. Son Put@s de Amores !!! This is Miami B!t€hs !!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Putas y Rata View Post
    This wasn’t Amores. The guy can barely speak English now you expect him to write it.
    I just find it entertaining how you come on here to talk sh!t, but none of you have the balls to just say it in the mans face. That makes you more of a b!t€h because a real man tells it like it is and doesn’t hide behind a computer. The city is full of postalitas put@s, gossiping and bashing. Son Put@s de Amores !!! This is Miami B!t€hs !!!!
    Just saying sounds like Amores to me, all those little comments such as Son Put@s, Postalitas are the man myth and legend personal quotes. We see you Amores no need to be upset embrace this thread your by 4 pages of people speaking about you.

Unregistered
    Who did they snitch on? What about? Without answers to these questions no one cares about your personal vendetta against them.

Unregistered
    Allapattah midnights Amores and Avila would snitch on other officers on midnight to gain favor with supervisors and avoid work. Now they wear cheap suits and Payless shoes and think their the first 48

Unregistered
    Allapattah midnights Amores and Avila would snitch on other officers on midnight to gain favor with supervisors and avoid work. Now they wear cheap suits and Payless shoes and think their the first 48
    Still waitin on those facts you keep saying you got.

Unregistered

Habla CACA

Just talking that CACA but no proof. Just talking to try to tarnish a name!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234