Clown City - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just proved what you are. I have been baiting you all along and you have continually responded like a five year old. Someone, who was not a loser, would have seen what I was doing, and ignored it - but you didn't. Don't worry, I'm sure that you will go high in rank.
    Who is this fool?

Unregistered
    Who is this fool?
    Got to be, ACM Moore! He’s more than just a liability.....

Unregistered
    The greatest part is when you are caught stepping on your d*ck because you are perfect and the karma from you hoping bad sh*t on others will come back to bite you. Sad that people are depending on you as a back up when you only care about yourself.
    "Stepping on your d*ck" is something thay a shrimp d*ck like you could never do.

Unregistered
    "Stepping on your d*ck" is something thay a shrimp d*ck like you could never do.
    Did you learn that in your third grade joke book? You really are pathetic! Oh wait! is this another super psychological trap from the master baiter?

Unregistered
    Did you learn that in your third grade joke book? You really are pathetic! Oh wait! is this another super psychological trap from the master baiter?
    Not a joke, not a super psychological trap - I was simply correctly pointing out that your d*ck looks like a tiny shrimp. Try sticking a waded up sock in the front of your pants, it might help fool people.

Unregistered
    Not a joke, not a super psychological trap - I was simply correctly pointing out that your d*ck looks like a tiny shrimp. Try sticking a waded up sock in the front of your pants, it might help fool people.
    You are truly a witless idiot with slight obsession issues with male genitalia.

Unregistered
    You are truly a witless idiot with slight obsession issues with male genitalia.
    Not so, just pointing out you deficiency, shrimp d*ck.

Unregistered
    Not so, just pointing out you deficiency, shrimp d*ck.
    Cant wait to see you getting paraded across the screen of CBS4 News the week after you get a body cam.

Unregistered

Is this fact?

So b*tchy Davis is back! The moron mayor thinks he is qualified to be president - what a joke. Add in Hard A$$ Colbourne (a mean nasty awful person) and what do you get: Clown City. The hole just keeps getting deeper as the dig faster. It could be worse though, at least we don't still have the former fat a$$ walrus for our mayor. They had to weld steal plates to the floor just to hold her girth in an armoured chair. So, should it be "Clown City" or "$hitty City"? If god ever has to give the world an enema he will stick it in Miramar. So, maybe "A$$ Hole City"? At least I won't have to pay to see the fights on cable anymore. I can just watch Davis and Colbourne fight over stupid crap. Both are mean as snakes. To the person who doesn't like what I just wrote - phuc u ahead of time.
    This is reality TV LMAO!!!

Unregistered

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast