Clown City - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The greatest part is when you are caught stepping on your d*ck because you are perfect and the karma from you hoping bad sh*t on others will come back to bite you. Sad that people are depending on you as a back up when you only care about yourself.
    I must have touched a nerve. You must be one of those incompetent individuals who wears stripes or bars. Most of you are the leftover tards that former chief RB promoted. It is well known that he only promoted fellow a$$ kissers like himself.

Unregistered
    I must have touched a nerve. You must be one of those incompetent individuals who wears stripes or bars. Most of you are the leftover tards that former chief RB promoted. It is well known that he only promoted fellow a$$ kissers like himself.
    Again you are WRONG!!! Loser!!

Unregistered
    RB took good care of the a$$ kissers. He was the king. King deuche that is.

Unregistered
    Again you are WRONG!!! Loser!!
    I was not promoted by RB - therefore I am not a loser. Are you one of the tards that he promoted?

Unregistered
    I was not promoted by RB - therefore I am not a loser. Are you one of the tards that he promoted?
    NO... I am not

Unregistered
    NO... I am not
    You are still a tarded loser though.

Unregistered
    You are still a tarded loser though.
    Look in the mirror if you want to see a loser (or as you probably spell it loozer)

Unregistered
    Look in the mirror if you want to see a loser (or as you probably spell it loozer)
    I just proved what you are. I have been baiting you all along and you have continually responded like a five year old. Someone, who was not a loser, would have seen what I was doing, and ignored it - but you didn't. Don't worry, I'm sure that you will go high in rank.

Unregistered
    I just proved what you are. I have been baiting you all along and you have continually responded like a five year old. Someone, who was not a loser, would have seen what I was doing, and ignored it - but you didn't. Don't worry, I'm sure that you will go high in rank.
    Oh my god you are so smart (sarcasm)...a true master baiter in all sense of the word in every possible way. Don't fool yourself- you are not that smart.

Unregistered
    Oh great master baiter, we await your next super psychological trap for all us all to fall in. While we wait we all tremble in fear of your next trick. My god are you serious?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast