Clown City - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For a city that prides itself with black this and black that, black, black, black, etc they sure seem highly dependent on ACM Moore's white a$$, don't they? He must be the token white guy who actually runs the city. That's ok with me, you can keep the jerk - decent white folks don't want to be around that miserable sorry excuse of a person.
    Neither do decent folks of any ilk...

Unregistered
    You seem to know everything but the facts about anything. Dont you get tired spewing factless crap while you and your hand lotion hide in the dark. You are a sad individual- actually you are pathetic little boy. Bell just rang in your kindergarten class, time for your milk and cookies.
    Hi to the "sad" lady. When I use the "hand lotion" I'm always thinking about you. Remember, I know who you are.

Unregistered
    Hi to the "sad" lady. When I use the "hand lotion" I'm always thinking about you. Remember, I know who you are.
    Huh? What?

Unregistered

Davis in Miami Times today

Yep $12 million dollars for body cams
    This is her baby - keeping us honest?
    Just like she gave her bf $150,000 for his store
    Just like she voted on the amphi f ing theatre
    We re done- I’m out

Unregistered
    Yep $12 million dollars for body cams
    This is her baby - keeping us honest?
    Just like she gave her bf $150,000 for his store
    Just like she voted on the amphi f ing theatre
    We re done- I’m out
    Body cams are great. When they come in and lie theirs a$$'s off with phony compliants, all that will be needed will be to view the video. Davis is hoping to phuc us; she will actually be helping us. When a $hithead is drunk, soaked in piss, yelling and cursing, and being a scumy piece of trash, it will do no good to come in later, after a shower, sober, and wearing a suit in order to make a false claim. The video will reveal him or her for what they really were. Bring on the cams Davis.

Unregistered
    Body cams are great. When they come in and lie theirs a$$'s off with phony compliants, all that will be needed will be to view the video. Davis is hoping to phuc us; she will actually be helping us. When a $hithead is drunk, soaked in piss, yelling and cursing, and being a scumy piece of trash, it will do no good to come in later, after a shower, sober, and wearing a suit in order to make a false claim. The video will reveal him or her for what they really were. Bring on the cams Davis.
    You failed to mention the classic big one: "racism."
    All you have to do is watch YouTube to see how many times white officers have been saved from this one, once the video record was viewed. It has also revealed when bad apples were lying - so it works both ways.

Unregistered
    You failed to mention the classic big one: "racism."
    All you have to do is watch YouTube to see how many times white officers have been saved from this one, once the video record was viewed. It has also revealed when bad apples were lying - so it works both ways.
    Ya might catch her on body cam acting like an a$$ to you as well!

Unregistered
    Ya might catch her on body cam acting like an a$$ to you as well!
    The body cams would have been great when Mayor Mesam’s wife was yelling at OFC. O , calling him a racist officer , while their son was smoking marijuana , or when Dexter’s daughter was “ supposed “ to be arrested for DUI , or when Dileo was arrested at the PD . Great memories to be recorded.

Unregistered
    Body cams would also be great for when incompetent sergeants and captains show up on scenes. Their clueless and vague stutterings would also be memorialized. It would be harder for them espouse their brilliant leadership, while on scenes, when a video record exists. Of course the few actual good ones would be shown to be competent.

Unregistered
    Body cams would also be great for when incompetent sergeants and captains show up on scenes. Their clueless and vague stutterings would also be memorialized. It would be harder for them espouse their brilliant leadership, while on scenes, when a video record exists. Of course the few actual good ones would be shown to be competent.

The greatest part is when you are caught stepping on your d*ck because you are perfect and the karma from you hoping bad sh*t on others will come back to bite you. Sad that people are depending on you as a back up when you only care about yourself.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast