Clown City - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure you have always paid your bills all the time and on time. Ill bet you also go to restaurants that give you .5 on your meals when most if not all regular people have to pay full price and Ill bet you go the speed limit all the time. So if you are going to sling nasty comments about ethics and moral turpitude may be we should look at your credit report and what you look like and how much free sh*t you take from restaurants, all policy violations. Huh? How about it? How about this..GROW UP and be a decent person if that is even possible. Oh and by the way I am not the poster who said it was false I am the poster who said you need to GROW UP!
    Ok, you convinced me. I stand corrected, it was perfectly ethical bahavior for the former mayor to not pay her water bill for 8 months. It was ok to turn off the water for families with small children, when several weeks delinquent on their water bills. It was perfectly fine to supposedly manage a multi-million dollar city budget - while committing an "oversight" of you own bill (for 8 months.) Yep, all ok - why? Because I got ".5" on a meal. Great logic - you must be a genius.

Unregistered
    Ok, you convinced me. I stand corrected, it was perfectly ethical bahavior for the former mayor to not pay her water bill for 8 months. It was ok to turn off the water for families with small children, when several weeks delinquent on their water bills. It was perfectly fine to supposedly manage a multi-million dollar city budget - while committing an "oversight" of you own bill (for 8 months.) Yep, all ok - why? Because I got ".5" on a meal. Great logic - you must be a genius.
    Can we please talk about YOU now? You like her took an oath,right? Can we please see your cooked up tax return that you have the police tax guy cook up for you? Can we please see the B.S deductions that you take? Can we talk about the comp'd meals and other freebies you take on a daily basis while on duty? Can we see your credit report showing your stellar payment history? Can we now talk about you who likes to cast stones? Huh?

Unregistered
    Can we please talk about YOU now? You like her took an oath,right? Can we please see your cooked up tax return that you have the police tax guy cook up for you? Can we please see the B.S deductions that you take? Can we talk about the comp'd meals and other freebies you take on a daily basis while on duty? Can we see your credit report showing your stellar payment history? Can we now talk about you who likes to cast stones? Huh?
    You opened this can of worms..I will now hound you until we can see what an upstanding person you are.

Unregistered
    I am sure you have always paid your bills all the time and on time. Ill bet you also go to restaurants that give you .5 on your meals when most if not all regular people have to pay full price and Ill bet you go the speed limit all the time. So if you are going to sling nasty comments about ethics and moral turpitude may be we should look at your credit report and what you look like and how much free sh*t you take from restaurants, all policy violations. Huh? How about it? How about this..GROW UP and be a decent person if that is even possible. Oh and by the way I am not the poster who said it was false I am the poster who said you need to GROW UP!
    Moore? Is that you, hows that moral turpitude working out for you? Hope your using protection while your kissing Daryl’s. Reader end. 😂😂 maybe you can send Davis some flowers and compliment her on her cleavage....

Unregistered
    Moore? Is that you, hows that moral turpitude working out for you? Hope your using protection while your kissing Daryl’s. Reader end. 😂😂 maybe you can send Davis some flowers and compliment her on her cleavage....
    No not ACM Moore but any talk about Davis's cleavage is just wrong. We agree on that.

Unregistered
    No not ACM Moore but any talk about Davis's cleavage is just wrong. We agree on that.
    Agreed, she who shall not be named....

Unregistered
    You opened this can of worms..I will now hound you until we can see what an upstanding person you are.
    You are going to hound me? That's funny! Do you really want to talk about free stuff? How about all the back door stuff that the developers lavished out? Sure beats a free cup of coffee, wouldn't you say? So, let the games begin. I happen to know where several skeletons are buried. Do you want to try me? Go ahead - see where it leads.

Unregistered
    You are not a leo. Obvious from this thread. My best guess is that you are the former mayor's Trash Tard friend. The chronic complainer who dropped her name with every dumb a$$ stupid complaint you made. Get off this site and go to loser affairs.

Unregistered
    Def not a LEO, either that psycho friend of the former mayor, abdin or Moore who we all know is dirt

Unregistered
    Def not a LEO, either that psycho friend of the former mayor, abdin or Moore who we all know is dirt
    For a city that prides itself with black this and black that, black, black, black, etc they sure seem highly dependent on ACM Moore's white a$$, don't they? He must be the token white guy who actually runs the city. That's ok with me, you can keep the jerk - decent white folks don't want to be around that miserable sorry excuse of a person.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast