Clown City - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, now your utilities director was arrested for DUI....Maybe he can get commissioner chambers to drive him around, idk, can a commissioner get a city car repossessed too?
    He needs to be arrested too they could keep each others company

Unregistered
    So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.

Unregistered
    So I just found out that they have an open position at Miami Dade County solid waste in management for deputy director that they been holding for MM.Not sure how he’s going to get back into the county when he has all these complaints against him.
    It's only fitting: garbage for the garbage department!

Unregistered
    you might be interested to know that the baby face concert at MCC in February is another big money loser for the city. They are reportedly paying him $125,000 plus production, plus an opening act plus the regular expenses of these shows, plus hotel and travel, for our 800 seat theater. Even charging an average of $150 a ticket, they don’t cover his cost—I’m not sure the average ticket price, but saw some for $113, up to $190. My understating is commissioner colbourne is pushing this concert. A public records request may shed more light on the matter.

Unregistered
    you might be interested to know that the baby face concert at MCC in February is another big money loser for the city. They are reportedly paying him $125,000 plus production, plus an opening act plus the regular expenses of these shows, plus hotel and travel, for our 800 seat theater. Even charging an average of $150 a ticket, they don’t cover his cost—I’m not sure the average ticket price, but saw some for $113, up to $190. My understating is commissioner colbourne is pushing this concert. A public records request may shed more light on the matter.
    Go to the media already! Let the media investigate the Mayor for all his corruption and his croonies including the chief of the miramar police department.

Unregistered
    Go to the media already! Let the media investigate the Mayor for all his corruption and his croonies including the chief of the miramar police department.
    While we are at it, can we have them investigate you for chronic bullshit posts?

Unregistered
    Who but low IQ morons would inherit an eighteen million dollar emergency reserve, then squander it, and then drive the city close to one hundred fifty million in debt? All that in less than three years! This was not done due to unforeseen emergencys. It happened due to a bunch of low IQ embacel idiot morons spending money like a bunch of drunken sailers on shore leave. There is no excuse, for the Miramar Commission and 2020 future president, to act like a child in a toy store with no restraint and unlimited money. They have driven the city into the financial ground. Anyone who would defend their abhorrent behaviors is as a low IQ idiot also.
    When this and other texts like it were written a bunch of you cried foul and raced to defend them. Well now I guess you will have even more free time to defend them, while on furlough.

Unregistered
    When this and other texts like it were written a bunch of you cried foul and raced to defend them. Well now I guess you will have even more free time to defend them, while on furlough.
    Oh we all bow to your greatness nostra-dumbass!

Unregistered
    Oh we all bow to your greatness nostra-dumbass!
    You can call me a mother f*cking rotten rat b*stard who is not fit to sleep with the pigs, or c*ck sucker, or racist, or limp dic, or what ever makes you feel good. I don't give a rat's ass. The sorry commission has run the city into the ground and now the employees are paying, and will pay the price. The city is eating a shit sandwich in great part because of the hundred million dollar bond they floated (which they are saddled with paying back now.) Can you say amphitheatre? You want to call me "nostra-dumbass" - have at it while you are enjoying your 20% pay cut, aka furlough. To the rest of you good people I'm sorry that this has happened to you, but anyone with half a brain knew it would happen. Just wait until a good hurricane occurs with it's resulting costs to the city. The dumb asses that run the city left zero money or fiscal margin for any type of emergency. It's only going to get worse.

Unregistered
    You can call me a mother f*cking rotten rat b*stard who is not fit to sleep with the pigs, or c*ck sucker, or racist, or limp dic, or what ever makes you feel good. I don't give a rat's ass. The sorry commission has run the city into the ground and now the employees are paying, and will pay the price. The city is eating a shit sandwich in great part because of the hundred million dollar bond they floated (which they are saddled with paying back now.) Can you say amphitheatre? You want to call me "nostra-dumbass" - have at it while you are enjoying your 20% pay cut, aka furlough. To the rest of you good people I'm sorry that this has happened to you, but anyone with half a brain knew it would happen. Just wait until a good hurricane occurs with it's resulting costs to the city. The dumb asses that run the city left zero money or fiscal margin for any type of emergency. It's only going to get worse.
    Wahhhh...wahhhhh!

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast