Clown City - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would appear that you are complaining about the other poster. Also, please post your birth certificate to certify your first point. And to prove you are not Michael Moore...
    Post your Florida Drivers License and Birth Certificate first. I am not J. Michael Moore!

Unregistered
    I'm sure you were border baby, did your parents enjoy all the welfare that they collected and the free hospital stay? No, I'm not complaining about everything, just the ignorant free loaders that are destroying Miramar and the country as a whole. Recently, I saw one of your friends (maybe it was you) who brought back takeout to the PD, from one of those east side curry and roach infested restaurants. As he sat there he began eating this stuff the looked and smelled worse than dog vomit. Then he pulled out part of a goats jaw bone from that sorry mess, complete with teeth, and began sucking the food (if you can call it that) off of the teeth. I had to get up and leave the room because I found the whole situation disgusting. I enjoy many different types of food, Mexican, Cuban, Italian, Chinese, etc but, that crap you eat would cause a maggot to flee. I'm sure, at this point in reading this, you are scratching your head trying to determine why I found the situation revolting! PS - when I eat in the city it is always west of Flamingo.
    You are still not answering my question. What are you doing other than hiding in the shadows writing your whining posts?

Unregistered
    You are still not answering my question. What are you doing other than hiding in the shadows writing your whining posts?
    What, no answer for my post? Reason - because you can't refute it border baby!

Unregistered
    Maybe it would be best if you just let him have the last word, otherwise he will just continue posting embarrassing texts. I know you are trying to help but I don't think it is.

Unregistered
    What, no answer for my post? Reason - because you can't refute it border baby!

Unregistered
    Go eat a plate of curry goats A$$ and Jerked Off Chicken, don't forget to suck the teeth Ms low IQ.

Unregistered

Done

Maybe it would be best if you just let him have the last word, otherwise he will just continue posting embarrassing texts. I know you are trying to help but I don't think it is.
    If you are embarrassed, it must mean you are of the group that aggravates me. Since you obviously are embarrassed, it must mean that you don't approve of some of their actions. As I think about it, it must be hard for you in your situation. I won't write such texts ever again.

Unregistered
    Go eat a plate of curry goats A$$ and Jerked Off Chicken, don't forget to suck the teeth Ms low IQ.

Unregistered
    Post your Florida Drivers License and Birth Certificate first. I am not J. Michael Moore!
    AHA, it is J Michael Moore posting this. Too much free time hiding in CED? Surely there are females there asking for you to harass them!

Unregistered
    He said he would stop, isn't that good enough for now? Why do you want to keep it going? Please drop it.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast