Clown City - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep your head in the sand, I'm sure that makes you feel better.
    Head is not in the sand- just tired of your posts about your hate and disdain for city commissioners when you just sit in the shadows with your lube and keyboard. I want I want I want but I am not willing to do anything about it other than sit and play with yourself. Direct all of your pent up energy from this board to making the changes you feel that need to be made.

Unregistered

Totally Naive

Head is not in the sand- just tired of your posts about your hate and disdain for city commissioners when you just sit in the shadows with your lube and keyboard. I want I want I want but I am not willing to do anything about it other than sit and play with yourself. Direct all of your pent up energy from this board to making the changes you feel that need to be made.
    Is that the best that you can do, Insults about "lube" & "play with yourself?" I see where your thoughts are. I suggest that you don't read threads from this site if they upset you; not everyone can handle the truth. Just keep believing that a bankrupt city will be able to provide good pay and benefits in the future, I'm sure that will make you feel better. If you are a law enforcement officer, you sure seem to be a naive one.

Unregistered
    Is that the best that you can do, Insults about "lube" & "play with yourself?" I see where your thoughts are. I suggest that you don't read threads from this site if they upset you; not everyone can handle the truth. Just keep believing that a bankrupt city will be able to provide good pay and benefits in the future, I'm sure that will make you feel better. If you are a law enforcement officer, you sure seem to be a naive one.
    Just tired of your inane babbling about a problem that you are doing nothing about but write stupid little anonymous whinings. Naive? Sure right. I don't know how much more I have to come up to battle the witless? That is all you are doing!!! Go ahead and respond and Ill respond back.

Unregistered
    Just tired of your inane babbling about a problem that you are doing nothing about but write stupid little anonymous whinings. Naive? Sure right. I don't know how much more I have to come up to battle the witless? That is all you are doing!!! Go ahead and respond and Ill respond back.
    Is someone there forcing to read these posts? If you don't like what's written on this thread, and you're "tired" of it, then why do you read it? It's like someone who hates Chinese food, yet goes to a Chinese restaurant every day - it just doesn't make sense. How long have you been conflicted like this? You sound like an embacel, perfect material to be a Miramar commissioner. I would bet you have a cush do nothing specialized position. You probably have not written a citation or made an arrest in years. If you did get elected, you would probably fit right in with the other fouls in financially finishing off the city. If you sanitize your lips, I'll bend over and let you kiss my A$$.

Unregistered
    Is someone there forcing to read these posts? If you don't like what's written on this thread, and you're "tired" of it, then why do you read it? It's like someone who hates Chinese food, yet goes to a Chinese restaurant every day - it just doesn't make sense. How long have you been conflicted like this? You sound like an embacel, perfect material to be a Miramar commissioner. I would bet you have a cush do nothing specialized position. You probably have not written a citation or made an arrest in years. If you did get elected, you would probably fit right in with the other fouls in financially finishing off the city. If you sanitize your lips, I'll bend over and let you kiss my A$$.
    Ill keep going all day and Sunday too! When you start doing something to change the problems that you allege then Ill back off. If anyone is conflicted it is most definitely- YOU! You cant spell imbecile correctly (yeah I know, you did that on purpose). I am not the one that needs to run for office, you are the one complaining about everyone and offer nothing to solve the problem. You are part of the cancer if not the cancer itself. Like you I have the freedom to read and react to posts like this and these is not ONE thing you can do to stop me. I think its great to help expose you to yourself and let you see who you really are.

Unregistered
    Ill keep going all day and Sunday too! When you start doing something to change the problems that you allege then Ill back off. If anyone is conflicted it is most definitely- YOU! You cant spell imbecile correctly (yeah I know, you did that on purpose). I am not the one that needs to run for office, you are the one complaining about everyone and offer nothing to solve the problem. You are part of the cancer if not the cancer itself. Like you I have the freedom to read and react to posts like this and these is not ONE thing you can do to stop me. I think its great to help expose you to yourself and let you see who you really are.
    Oh great English and spelling master: what kind of grammar is "and these is not One thing_ _ _?) Did you mean "there" oh great speller?

Unregistered
    Oh great English and spelling master: what kind of grammar is "and these is not One thing_ _ _?) Did you mean "there" oh great speller?
    Ill give you that ONE mistake that I have made in all of my posts. Here is the big difference, I will admit it and it is just ONE and its not misspelling simple basic elementary school words. Notice your posts are riddled with these simple basic mistakes and oh that's right you do it on purpose.

The true issue that you keep avoiding is that you sit in the dark like a coward crying about commissioner so and so and ACM so and so but yet you do nothing to really address or make a difference in what is happening. Oh I hurt your little feelings by insinuating that you were playing with yourself in dark. Get some Kleenex and wipe away the tears already.

So instead of addressing any of the "problems" I pointed out you deflected and avoided dealing with seeing who you really are and what you are. Bring it on, we can go on dissecting your little mind all day or you can go do something constructive to fix all of the problems you allege.

Unregistered
    Ill give you that ONE mistake that I have made in all of my posts. Here is the big difference, I will admit it and it is just ONE and its not misspelling simple basic elementary school words. Notice your posts are riddled with these simple basic mistakes and oh that's right you do it on purpose.

The true issue that you keep avoiding is that you sit in the dark like a coward crying about commissioner so and so and ACM so and so but yet you do nothing to really address or make a difference in what is happening. Oh I hurt your little feelings by insinuating that you were playing with yourself in dark. Get some Kleenex and wipe away the tears already.

So instead of addressing any of the "problems" I pointed out you deflected and avoided dealing with seeing who you really are and what you are. Bring it on, we can go on dissecting your little mind all day or you can go do something constructive to fix all of the problems you allege.
    How is this? I think the entire commission & mayor sucks. They are stupid, ignorant morons, who screw the city residents and employees, with their piss poor decisions. I don't give a flying phuck what you think or say about me you little weasel $hit bird. Go shove a pineapple up your @ss without the "lube" that you like to talk about.

Unregistered
    How is this? I think the entire commission & mayor sucks. They are stupid, ignorant morons, who screw the city residents and employees, with their piss poor decisions. I don't give a flying phuck what you think or say about me you little weasel $hit bird. Go shove a pineapple up your @ss without the "lube" that you like to talk about.
    I guess stability wasn't one of your strong traits in your psychological results. I mentioned "lube" once and you have mentioned it now three times so who is obsessed with it? Again you are skirting the issue here, what will you be doing to change what to allege is wrong?

Unregistered
    I guess stability wasn't one of your strong traits in your psychological results. I mentioned "lube" once and you have mentioned it now three times so who is obsessed with it? Again you are skirting the issue here, what will you be doing to change what to allege is wrong?
    "what to allege" did you mean "what you allege" oh master speller?

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast