Clown City
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered

Clown City

So b*tchy Davis is back! The moron mayor thinks he is qualified to be president - what a joke. Add in Hard A$$ Colbourne (a mean nasty awful person) and what do you get: Clown City. The hole just keeps getting deeper as the dig faster. It could be worse though, at least we don't still have the former fat a$$ walrus for our mayor. They had to weld steal plates to the floor just to hold her girth in an armoured chair. So, should it be "Clown City" or "$hitty City"? If god ever has to give the world an enema he will stick it in Miramar. So, maybe "A$$ Hole City"? At least I won't have to pay to see the fights on cable anymore. I can just watch Davis and Colbourne fight over stupid crap. Both are mean as snakes. To the person who doesn't like what I just wrote - phuc u ahead of time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So b*tchy Davis is back! The moron mayor thinks he is qualified to be president - what a joke. Add in Hard A$$ Colbourne (a mean nasty awful person) and what do you get: Clown City. The hole just keeps getting deeper as the dig faster. It could be worse though, at least we don't still have the former fat a$$ walrus for our mayor. They had to weld steal plates to the floor just to hold her girth in an armoured chair. So, should it be "Clown City" or "$hitty City"? If god ever has to give the world an enema he will stick it in Miramar. So, maybe "A$$ Hole City"? At least I won't have to pay to see the fights on cable anymore. I can just watch Davis and Colbourne fight over stupid crap. Both are mean as snakes. To the person who doesn't like what I just wrote - phuc u ahead of time.
    Big sh*t talker hiding behind your keyboard in the darkness of anonymity. Davis and Colbourne are a joke. Leave the former mayor alone- she actually cared about the city. Keep your vile nasty and ignorant comments to yourself you gutless coward.

Unregistered
    By the way, if you see the former mayor going down the road, don't forget state statutes requires that she displays red flags and placards for "wide load."

Unregistered
    Big sh*t talker hiding behind your keyboard in the darkness of anonymity. Davis and Colbourne are a joke. Leave the former mayor alone- she actually cared about the city. Keep your vile nasty and ignorant comments to yourself you gutless coward.
    Ya, she cared so much that she didn't bother to pay her water bill for months - all the while others had theirs turned off. When the bill was payed it was because her lackeys paid it for her. At least we agree about the other two nasty jerks. Hay, don't be so sensitive - is you butt the size of a county bus also?

Unregistered
    Ya, she cared so much that she didn't bother to pay her water bill for months - all the while others had theirs turned off. When the bill was payed it was because her lackeys paid it for her. At least we agree about the other two nasty jerks. Hay, don't be so sensitive - is you butt the size of a county bus also?
    You seem to know everything but the facts about anything. Dont you get tired spewing factless crap while you and your hand lotion hide in the dark. You are a sad individual- actually you are pathetic little boy. Bell just rang in your kindergarten class, time for your milk and cookies.

Unregistered
    Where do come up with this? That was proven false years ago- search the threads. Be careful posting things that have been proven false.

Unregistered
    Where do come up with this? That was proven false years ago- search the threads. Be careful posting things that have been proven false.
    False? She admitted it, using the excuse, on the news, that it was an oversight

Unregistered
    False? She admitted it, using the excuse, on the news, that it was an oversight
    What news? When? Again do you just make up factless crap so you have something to post. There was never anything on the news about anything. Search the threads on this site and you will see where it was proven false.

Unregistered
    What news? When? Again do you just make up factless crap so you have something to post. There was never anything on the news about anything. Search the threads on this site and you will see where it was proven false.
    https://www.local10.com/news/florida...ut-paying-bill

Pretty sure this is the news

Unregistered
    I am sure you have always paid your bills all the time and on time. Ill bet you also go to restaurants that give you .5 on your meals when most if not all regular people have to pay full price and Ill bet you go the speed limit all the time. So if you are going to sling nasty comments about ethics and moral turpitude may be we should look at your credit report and what you look like and how much free sh*t you take from restaurants, all policy violations. Huh? How about it? How about this..GROW UP and be a decent person if that is even possible. Oh and by the way I am not the poster who said it was false I am the poster who said you need to GROW UP!

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast