Clown City - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is UNACCEPTABLE anywhere in public government. Harassment lawsuit payouts due to Moore and VH, and now this guy? Who’s next?
    N
    According to city records SJ. Position is Safety Training Support, making $31,200. Let’s see how quickly he moves up the ladder......

Unregistered
    I see we have our own chapter of Phineas Priesthood. Sad!

Unregistered
    I see we have our own chapter of Phineas Priesthood. Sad!
    Yes, historical Phineas, he knew how to handle business.

Unregistered

SAT Scores

Congratulations, the College Board that runs all SAT testing is now adding "adversity scores" to SAT scores. It seems that one group just can't seem to get good SAT scores, no matter what. So, because this low IQ group produces low scores they are now going to receive many extra points to raise their abysmal scores to something acceptable. So, if you are in one group - you better spend years in hard study. Of course if you are in the other group - just show up. So again, congratulations. PS, if you don't believe me, Google it as it is trending in the news.

Unregistered
    Congratulations, the College Board that runs all SAT testing is now adding "adversity scores" to SAT scores. It seems that one group just can't seem to get good SAT scores, no matter what. So, because this low IQ group produces low scores they are now going to receive many extra points to raise their abysmal scores to something acceptable. So, if you are in one group - you better spend years in hard study. Of course if you are in the other group - just show up. So again, congratulations. PS, if you don't believe me, Google it as it is trending in the news.
    Go back to Alabama Grand Wizard!!!

Unregistered
    Go back to Alabama Grand Wizard!!!
    Did you Google what was said? Did I miss speak on the actual situation? We all know it is true. The world knows it is true.

Unregistered
    This is UNACCEPTABLE anywhere in public government. Harassment lawsuit payouts due to Moore and VH, and now this guy? Who’s next?
    N
    Haven't you figured out why they keep Moore around inspite of his abhorrent behavior; this way they all have a white guy around to blame for their low IQ abysmal behaviors. Such as, inheriting an $18,000,00 reserve and within 2 plus years, changing it to $100,000,000 in debt.
    The city is now totally in debt and borderline bankrupted. No reserve for hurricanes or anything. Traditionally when this happens cities pilfer from pension funds. Only absolute idiots would do this. When in final financial collapse they can blame the white guy Moore. Even as big a trash bucket as he is, he is still not that stupid and ignorant. Go ahead, tell me how sad I am, mention my sheets are ready, call me Alabama wizard, etc. When future pay raises are withheld and pension benefits are cut in half are you still going to defend this low IQ commission? If your IQ is as low as theirs, I suppose you will.

Unregistered
    Haven't you figured out why they keep Moore around inspite of his abhorrent behavior; this way they all have a white guy around to blame for their low IQ abysmal behaviors. Such as, inheriting an $18,000,00 reserve and within 2 plus years, changing it to $100,000,000 in debt.
    The city is now totally in debt and borderline bankrupted. No reserve for hurricanes or anything. Traditionally when this happens cities pilfer from pension funds. Only absolute idiots would do this. When in final financial collapse they can blame the white guy Moore. Even as big a trash bucket as he is, he is still not that stupid and ignorant. Go ahead, tell me how sad I am, mention my sheets are ready, call me Alabama wizard, etc. When future pay raises are withheld and pension benefits are cut in half are you still going to defend this low IQ commission? If your IQ is as low as theirs, I suppose you will.
    Yes, you are partly right, they did inherit an eighteen million reserve fund for unexpected emergencys. But you are incorrect on the one hundred million in debt. It is much higher than that now. The city struggles every two weeks just to meet payrolls. Most of the property taxes are collected within the first four months of the fiscal year and are almost immediately expended to the detriment of the next eight months. The Finance Department is constantly having to "Rob Peter to Pay Paul" as they say. There is so much stress in Finance that many are jumping ship to other cities and those of us left are looking to leave. I agree that a grave problem is occurring in Miramar. I disagree with your proposed explanation as to why it has occurred. I believe the fault lies with the individuals who fill the commission and city manager position, they personally must hold the blame, and not everyone else of the same race or culture.

Unregistered
    Yes, you are partly right, they did inherit an eighteen million reserve fund for unexpected emergencys. But you are incorrect on the one hundred million in debt. It is much higher than that now. The city struggles every two weeks just to meet payrolls. Most of the property taxes are collected within the first four months of the fiscal year and are almost immediately expended to the detriment of the next eight months. The Finance Department is constantly having to "Rob Peter to Pay Paul" as they say. There is so much stress in Finance that many are jumping ship to other cities and those of us left are looking to leave. I agree that a grave problem is occurring in Miramar. I disagree with your proposed explanation as to why it has occurred. I believe the fault lies with the individuals who fill the commission and city manager position, they personally must hold the blame, and not everyone else of the same race or culture.
    Does the commission & cm happen to have one characteristic in common? Gee, what would that be?

Unregistered
    Does the commission & cm happen to have one characteristic in common? Gee, what would that be?
    Why dont you tell us?

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast