Thread: Clown City

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why dont you tell us?
    Low IQ morons for starters.

Unregistered
    Low IQ morons for starters.
    Who but low IQ morons would inherit an eighteen million dollar emergency reserve, then squander it, and then drive the city close to one hundred fifty million in debt? All that in less than three years! This was not done due to unforeseen emergencys. It happened due to a bunch of low IQ embacel idiot morons spending money like a bunch of drunken sailers on shore leave. There is no excuse, for the Miramar Commission and 2020 future president, to act like a child in a toy store with no restraint and unlimited money. They have driven the city into the financial ground. Anyone who would defend their abhorrent behaviors is as a low IQ idiot also.

Unregistered
    Who but low IQ morons would inherit an eighteen million dollar emergency reserve, then squander it, and then drive the city close to one hundred fifty million in debt? All that in less than three years! This was not done due to unforeseen emergencys. It happened due to a bunch of low IQ embacel idiot morons spending money like a bunch of drunken sailers on shore leave. There is no excuse, for the Miramar Commission and 2020 future president, to act like a child in a toy store with no restraint and unlimited money. They have driven the city into the financial ground. Anyone who would defend their abhorrent behaviors is as a low IQ idiot also.
    I think you can talk about their poor planning skills and poor budgeting skills and poor judgement in choices but when you start talking about the color of their skin as a reason for your verbal assaults then you cross the line. When you see the little red underline that means you have a low IQ in spelling because either you spell like a third grader or have no idea what spell check is. Would you like it if I started posting that you are an idiot for your poor spelling skills?

Unregistered
    I think you can talk about their poor planning skills and poor budgeting skills and poor judgement in choices but when you start talking about the color of their skin as a reason for your verbal assaults then you cross the line. When you see the little red underline that means you have a low IQ in spelling because either you spell like a third grader or have no idea what spell check is. Would you like it if I started posting that you are an idiot for your poor spelling skills?
    "Poor planning and budgeting skills" - right on. "Color of their skin" - I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find where I mentioned that I this text. But, why did you think that, any reason? I hurried along and didn't use spell check - ok, guilty. How does that relate to a commission filled with morons screwing over a city of 140k residents? Let's see, bankrupting the city verses not using spell check - evidently you believe they are equal. So, see the last sentence of what I did write. You must be a moron also. I'm not going to use spell check now either because I couldn't care less what you think or write you self righteous idiot.

Unregistered
    "Poor planning and budgeting skills" - right on. "Color of their skin" - I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find where I mentioned that I this text. But, why did you think that, any reason? I hurried along and didn't use spell check - ok, guilty. How does that relate to a commission filled with morons screwing over a city of 140k residents? Let's see, bankrupting the city verses not using spell check - evidently you believe they are equal. So, see the last sentence of what I did write. You must be a moron also. I'm not going to use spell check now either because I couldn't care less what you think or write you self righteous idiot.
    I doubt you didn't choose to use spell check. I think you suffer from Low IQ- if you don't care what I think,why did you reply? Now who is the real LOW IQ IDIOT? Oh that's right, YOU ARE! (Remember you don't care what I think). Quit showing everyone how stupid and ignorant you are.

Unregistered
    That nut job S Abdin from river run has been quiet lately. Is she hiding out with her dreamboat M Moore.?

Unregistered
    I doubt you didn't choose to use spell check. I think you suffer from Low IQ- if you don't care what I think,why did you reply? Now who is the real LOW IQ IDIOT? Oh that's right, YOU ARE! (Remember you don't care what I think). Quit showing everyone how stupid and ignorant you are.
    So, you are saying that since I don't care what you think, and I don't, then I must be low IQ? Wow, what kind of vain person are you. So, if people care about your ignorant thoughts does that make them high IQ? Get a life. By the way, you mentioned skin color in your previous posts (which I did not) so in answer to you ignorance, I don't think that that has a bearing on IQ. For example, the few Indian heritage students (India) that attend Miramar High School are just as dark as the other 2000 plus students that attend MHS, yet the few of them always get the highest achievement scholar awards. So there must be some other dynamic in play, other than skin color, otherwise how can so few beat out the other couple thousand students? These Indian students have dark skin and high IQ. Why do these few take are the achievement awards? Why the vast difference in performance? I'm not asking your low IQ self to answer, just giving you something to ponder. Second thought, why do the several thousand perform just above the level of rocks?

Unregistered
    So, you are saying that since I don't care what you think, and I don't, then I must be low IQ? Wow, what kind of vain person are you. So, if people care about your ignorant thoughts does that make them high IQ? Get a life. By the way, you mentioned skin color in your previous posts (which I did not) so in answer to you ignorance, I don't think that that has a bearing on IQ. For example, the few Indian heritage students (India) that attend Miramar High School are just as dark as the other 2000 plus students that attend MHS, yet the few of them always get the highest achievement scholar awards. So there must be some other dynamic in play, other than skin color, otherwise how can so few beat out the other couple thousand students? These Indian students have dark skin and high IQ. Why do these few take are the achievement awards? Why the vast difference in performance? I'm not asking your low IQ self to answer, just giving you something to ponder. Second thought, why do the several thousand perform just above the level of rocks?
    Remember your own post? You don't care what I think- why do you reply then? You have a low IQ because you cannot spell simple words and are too ignorant to use technology to cover your low IQ. Skin color? There is no doubt that you authored some of the other racist posts in this thread. A 1st grader could tell from the writing style of ignorance you display that it was you in several other posts. The common denominator is that you misspelled the same words over and over. Again a true sign you have LOW IQ!

Again your own post- YOU DON'T CARE WHAT I THINK!!!

Unregistered
    Question: Why is it that you can go to the Walmart in Cooper City or Davie and select what you need right off of the shelf. Thousands of items, such as, let's say a pack of razor blades, right there, just pick them up and place them in your cart. But, if you go to the Miramar Walmart and want a pack of razor blades, they are all locked up in secured cases. You have to walk around and hope to find an employee to unlock the case and hand you a pack of blades. This process, repeated over and over can take four of five times as long to shop there. Now we all know why this is, Walmart is trying to prevent the tremendous level of theifts that occur in the Miramar store , which is committed by the shoppers of the area. Gee, what is the difference between the residents in Miramar from Cooper
    City and Davie? In the Miramar Walmart packages of products are all broken open and pilfered. Also, the residents simply throw what they don't want upon the floor. In CC or Davie the residents place the items back on the shelf - gee, what a great idea! I'm still trying to figure out why the Miramar residents act like theiving farm animals and the residents in the other two cities act so civilized. Gee, what is the difference?

Unregistered
    PS - meant "thefts" not theifts.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast