Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sure you have always paid your bills all the time and on time. Ill bet you also go to restaurants that give you .5 on your meals when most if not all regular people have to pay full price and Ill bet you go the speed limit all the time. So if you are going to sling nasty comments about ethics and moral turpitude may be we should look at your credit report and what you look like and how much free sh*t you take from restaurants, all policy violations. Huh? How about it? How about this..GROW UP and be a decent person if that is even possible. Oh and by the way I am not the poster who said it was false I am the poster who said you need to GROW UP!
Ok, you convinced me. I stand corrected, it was perfectly ethical bahavior for the former mayor to not pay her water bill for 8 months. It was ok to turn off the water for families with small children, when several weeks delinquent on their water bills. It was perfectly fine to supposedly manage a multi-million dollar city budget - while committing an "oversight" of you own bill (for 8 months.) Yep, all ok - why? Because I got ".5" on a meal. Great logic - you must be a genius.